Chicken or the Egg

Discussion in 'General' started by thecheese21, Feb 28, 2011.

1. you know where this is going, what came first the chicken or the egg? lets get some multi national stoner's to solve this problem

i say chickens give birth the way mammals do then evolved into laying eggs, id shit my self if i was the 1st human to lay and egg lol :eek:

2. Of course the chicken came first.

It must have evolved from somethin' then started to lay an egg. :cool:

3. Haha, I talked about it within the last couple of months.

4. Regardless of what the scientists say... They came at the same time... The egg was inside the chicken. and the chicken was inside the egg. Haha

5. The chicken came first, just ask,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, chicken,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :smoking:

6. I think the chicken was first, then the chicken had a protein which made it able to develop an egg.

7. hmmm . i don't know but i'm probably changing my sig soon.

8. I know I was making a joke... :smoke::smoke:

9. Time for a new, multi-generational riddle that science will inevitably ruin one day

10. To me it just seems so obvious its the chicken :smoke:

11. I always imagined it was the egg first. (upon reading that first comment link, I am totally wrong :() I never really imagined an egg like a chicken lays though, I alway just imagined some kind of egg thats all gross and placenta-y and ovaries and blahblahbla. Fuck idk how to explain.

12. they came at the same time. thats why chickens are so loud

13. I remember when they proved this in the 80's.... then reproved it in the 90's... and now I guess it's been proved again?

14. the primordial ooze came first.

15. What came first, the llama or the alpaca?

16. #20 jamesh, Feb 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2011
    What pisses me off is no one ever talks about the third object.