Chicken is still live

Discussion in 'General' started by TRIXIE--CHICK, May 26, 2010.

1. Hey blades chicken wanted me to let his fellow blades no he is good, we moved so we don't have a computer servce right now and i finally got to computer .i'm actually at a library .i just found out i could log in so he has to get a library card ..trust me he is going nuts not communcating with his blades ...so i letting everyone no we are still alive

2. Hooray! I was just on his page a few days ago wondering where he went. Tell him to get back here damnit! Tell him Royksopp (pronounced rake-sopp) says so :D

3. ok i will he misses everyone i think hes going trought withdraws:cool:

4. ... who's chicken?

lol j/k

5. are you talking about this chicken?
    [​IMG]

6. woo. the chicken still live!!!!!!

7. Those who ask don't no who he is but ALL the other blades no who he is ....He says to tell all u that he had to work today but hopefully hell be able to come up herewith me so he can talk to all his blades...

8. Oh boy, what a surprise

Everytime I have chicken for dinner it instantly reminds me of him. Glad he's doing okay! Tell him to stop by sometime!!

9. damn i was wondering where the hell hes been - good news, hope to see his fantastic posts soon

10. Good news,

most badass blade is badass :rolleyes:
    :wave:

11. Well aint it about damn time!

12. cool, can't wait for him to get that library card. haha. good to know he's alright. :hello:

13. Great news! Give him my/our best please! :)