Chicken in a Biskit Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Ezav420, Jan 30, 2008.

1. Just got nice and cozy stoned..looked into the cupboard to find a box of these and you know what..

I LOVE THEM.

So much.

like fuck i dont know these things might become a permanent fixture from now on.
    I used to dig them back in the day like 5 years ago, but i havent had them since.
    What have i been thinking!?

Who else got love for the chicklets of freshness!?

2. Wow man... that is my #1 favorite munchie food... They are the best while drinking beer though... They just go perfectly with budlight :D I want some now >.<

3. oh yeah chicken in a biscut i the shit fo sho!

4. chicken in a bisket was made by god himself :D

5. post a pic?

6. so like... is there chicken in the crackers? Or is it just chicken flavored....

7. i was expecting some elaborite chicken breast with a buttery buscuit with gravy and fluffy mashed potatoes..

oh well

oh...and i don't think theres chicken in the crackers....
    it was in the cupboard:p

8. its chicken flavored

and it fucking OWNS a a munchie

must have munchie :D

9. I don't really dig em sober but fuck if they aren't godly when I'm high!

10. Just got done smoking with a buddy, and we started looking for some tasty food. So naturally I grab the Chicken in a Biscuit box and mow away.. Next thing you know he tells me that they have been stale for a couple of days, but they are soo good that I just keep eating.

11. Haha good story.

Welcome to the city yo!

12. there's no such thing as stale when it comes to munchies. where you at in wisconsin bro?

13. oh btw. if'n you didnt know
    chicken in a biskit + easy cheese (stuff in the spray can[spray? haha]) = a ridiculous orgy of delightful tastiness in yo mouth! cracker and chez sangwiches FTW

14. I thought you were gonna talk about the OG popeyes sausage and biscuits way back, before these company's started having fake meat.

15. These crackers honestly, are the only thing I REALLY miss after becoming a vegetarian. Meat, chicken, fish..I can live without all of those easily. But I used to be OBSESSED with those crackers when I was a child. Those are the only thing I really miss. :rolleyes: :p

16. :hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello:
    YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you, thank you all, i LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE chicken n a biskit

17. I always thought they were just crackers made with chicken broth (or cooked in it, or something..it involved chicken broth)..but they're definitely the shit. I need to pick some of these up later.

18. i had never heard of chicken in a biskit before this

19. they're just crackers with like, chicken flavored ramen powder all over them right? i think i've had one before, you don't see them around my area a lot.