Chick at piZZA PLACE

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Uluvmynuts2, Jul 26, 2012.

1. Omg this chick is bangjng dont know how old but ass 9 and the face like an 8.5. I'm older but look about the same age. when I walked in she was in front of me and I order and we made eye contact for a few sec and I sat down(her boss was there but didnt know If it was a daughter)

So I say are you Italian and she says not really why when she walked by and I was like oh because you don't look Italian.. Then I said if I can guess it can I get your number and she didn't respond but was standing behind the counter near me. The power was out at my crib and I def didn't look my best but I stood up and looked at her and was like idk Russian or Jewish and she said Czech close enough it's the same thing. Then the phone ran and I had to leave.

So what's my play next time should I try to hang out after work and get a couple drink and some smoke or try to get her number and make a date? I know younger chicks don't really date they just hang so what's my play cause I def want to hit it.

2. I thought this said "chicken at a pizza place".

Also my advice is, give her your number - tell her to give you a buzz if she wants to hang out.
    Don't persist if you don't get the call, you never know if she's just trying to be cool with you so like respect that it's her workplace and all that.
    So yeah, that's how you ought to play it IMO.

3. fuck her..def