Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Chicago's Thread of Dank

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by tjviperjr, Dec 10, 2010.

1. Ok all you Chitowner's. I had the last thread deleted because of a variety of reasons, but no worries this will be the new thread to post dank shots of anything involving our great city. I had a lot of pickups and bud shots, but still have them saved on my computer. I will be adding buds from the past as well as current and future pickups, so bare with me on image sizes and macros shots.
    So lets see some dank guys.

some "green crack" from late summer

[​IMG]

Mr. nice guy from summer

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Some sour diesel from my main guy. One of my favorite strains hands down, and he always has it.

[​IMG]

Now to some droid pics from my phone.

This is some more sour diesel I grabbed last night.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

some loose homegrown nugs, still very dank

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Dinner last night after smoking quite a bit. Those cheese fries were delightful.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Nice buds! I'll be checking in on this thread. Lot of peeps from Chicago on here. I got some Mr nice guy in the summer from a fellow GC bud. Looked just as dank as yours. Wonder if it came from the same source. The 1/4 of it that I had was so stinky my whole apartment smelled. Some of the best bud I've ever had.

3. The nice guy was amazing, I wish I knew where it was grown. You should smell my car:smoke:

4. Good thread bro, my 2 favourite things, a variety of dank and some food.

:wave:

5. Definatley man. One thing leads to another haha.

6. Man, I used to lurk all over your older thread, haha. You've got some of the best nugs I've seen on GC - and you're a very prolific bud poster :smoke:

Makes me envious of Chitown weed, or you've just got some sick contacts. Either way, keep it up.

I support this thread!

7. wish i knew how to remove geo-tags from my iphone so i could post some pics of my pickups! got some gods gift lastnight. 815 represent those dank nuggys!

8. good stuff, i need to find some dank here in chitown

9. Thanks bro. Just seen sooo many people giving stoners the bad rep that it was time to show them a responsible one haha. Appreciate the love brotha.

815 like in northern IL or 815 in the sw suburbs. It's a big area code.

10. lame as hell that other thread got deleted, why?

goddamn bro that homegrown looks sooooo goood. frosty as all winter.

burger looks D as hell too

11. #11 mistab, Dec 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2010
    so much dank in this thread! love it!

here is some GC I picked up. decent batch not the best, he said in 1 hr he has a more matured batch so I will see.

[​IMG]

OG kush, Cali Orange, Green Crack, Blue Dream
    [​IMG]

12. my connects in chicago blow, i always gotta go to addison for decent dank, super nice stuff though

13. holy fuckin subbed for good :eek:

14. My GC two pick ups ago.

[​IMG]

15. [​IMG]

meh, shit from addison

16. Nice thread, way to keep reppin Chicago Tj! Cant wait to see how this thread ends up looking! :smoke::smoke::smoke:

ps.. must.have.dieselllll ;)

17. That looks like some decent outdoor dank man.
    Picking up 1/4 of some new chron tomorrow, early pick up I will report back.

18. got some mk ultra today. tried that incredible hulk tj, good stuff!!

19. More matured batch of GC up next in 1 hr. Morning pick up means morning Jays of GC! I will probably get a 1/4, photos soon for sure!

20. IMG_0180.jpg

Sum Master Kush but its from my shitty iphone.

i'll get a digital and ill post my future pick ups. They are usually pretty dank!

hope u guys will enjoy :smoke: