Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Chicagoland

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by extraordinary, Sep 28, 2009.

1. What kinda buds you all smokin out here. Im new to this site but ive been getting ahold of master kush alot out here nothing else.

2. Hey man I just picked up some amazing blackberry kush.

3. ya you from the chicagoland area? cuz all i get on the southside is master kush and some just regular kush really now days havent had any good bud on the southside in a while.

4. #4 Wither_Away, Sep 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2009
    theres been a lot of good stuff. recently ive had gods gift, northern lights, and sativa spirit.

5. u from chicago though?

6. 30 minutes southwest of the city.

7. ya cool im at my boys house right now in oak forest idk if your anywhere near that. what kinda buds you smokein now?

8. The dankest of the dank. I'm in Hinsdale right now, but the really dank shit isn't around here. I can find some kill, but if I want that SHIT I usually go to one of my boys in the South Loop, or down to Bloomingdale.

9. werd all i can get out in oak forest is og kush and master kush

10. Oh god, i just smoked Hawaiian Haze this weekend.. smelled, tasted, and smoked sooooooooooooooo goooooooooooood :smoking:

11. lately i've been getting hooked up with some legitimate homegrown, by three different growers. northern lights, AK47, cheesel, wonderwoman, and some random bagseed they took out of a sack of mids that turned out almost as good as the rest of their stuff.