Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Chicagoland smokers, whats up?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by weedislife, Feb 13, 2015.

1. There's never any good Chicago threads.

Anyone from the Chicagoland area say whats up. What are you smoking now? Got some decent Afgoo here.

Haven't had really kind bud in a while, I think there's too much commercial outdoor from the west making its way out here the past few years, messing the whole market up lately, I wonder if anyone else is having the same experience.

Anyway, just trying to start up a local chat, not sure if I'm posting in the right place. Hit this thread up if you're Chicagoland or even Midwest.

Sent from this guy

2. Yes I would agree. Most of it is from Colorado or California which is usually not handled the best

Sent from my i

3. I guess I'm in the Midwest, Ohio? That's Midwest right? Haha. We get some decent bud here I would say.

4. I live in the kenosha area and work in the burbs(lake forest). I've found over the last couple years that the only thing I can get is dank bud. Mids are non-existent around here for me.

5. My current guy grew up in lake forest haha.

One man's dank is another man's mids. It really used to be constant fire making it way out here between 2005-2010, now 90% of bud making its way out here is super over produced really mid-grade outdoor.

What annoys me is my buddies that used to smoke the kind all the time are now happily smoking this garbage cause it has names on it. No one noticed the difference in quality and it's weird to me. Kinda fed up to be honest but I'll enjoy my wake and bake with my mediocre indoor afgoo.

And yes Ohio is the Midwest lol.

Anyone else around?

Sent from this guy

6. In northwest suburbs, $20 a gram, $50 an eight, $90 a quad, $140 a half. Usually some pretty flame, haven't seen low grade brown mids in a long time, starting to even see some purp out here.

7. South Chicagoland, out in the country by Joliet. $50 or $60/eighth, $100/quarter, $180 eighth. That's what is available. It sucks!

IF your dealer answers the phone, and IF he has enough bud, I get lucky to get dank. My old guys would get me dried mids that never tickled my fancy. My latest guy gets me SOOO dank of stuff, it's usual GDP but it's hella loud.

Now get this, my last pick up I payed $100 for a quarter from my GDP dank dealer. He shorted me half a gram and gave me this "Bubba OG". It's drier than the usual GDP, and it so far has 10 seeds I've found. It sucks because it's all leafy and has the seed shell things all over it. It doesn't get me as high but it still smells fruity.

Anyways I can't wait to get the F out of here. Cali here I come! Motorcycle lane splitting and lenient weed doctors. Mmmm. Screw off Illinois!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. I used to live in the South Loop. Prices were pretty average for Chicago (20 a G, 50/60 an 8th, 90/100 a qtr) super pricey but always dank. I live in Michigan now, its so nice being able to walk into a dispensary and get a few assorted grams :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. #9 BrewsnWeed666, May 23, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2018
    OPs 3 years old & hook ups are against the rules.