Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Chicagoland pickups

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by asd16, Jun 9, 2009.

1. about 3 grams of charas from india

[​IMG]

2. lol you posted that on FB?

3. nah its was on fb messenger

4. niceee lookin nuggs man.
    im picking up some real chemdog shipped from colorado this weekend ill try and post a pic up here when i get it, im gettin a half o so i should have a few pretty hearty nugs. gotta love chicago dank :)

5. #107 asd16, Dec 3, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2013
    4.5 nug of blue dream, will get better pictures later

[​IMG][​IMG]

6. #108 asd16, Dec 3, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2013
    *****UPDATE*****

[​IMG]

7. Just got one of these, one bar has 5 doses, just took one piece now

[​IMG]

8. Picking up a quarter of Ken's Kush, will have pictures soon, heres some info

[​IMG]

9. #112 asd16, Mar 28, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2014
    [​IMG]

lighting is bad in this one

[​IMG]

10. heres better pics

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Well I got a g sample of that gpd cross and wasn't really feeling the high, so I might pass on that go to the city and pick up better shit, don't know the strain but going to split it 3 ways and end up with 4.6g for 50-60 bucks, the guy hasn't come through yet so we will have to see

12. UPDATE

well I ended up getting an eighth for 50 from the city and this is picture of the kief collected from about g of bud

[​IMG]

13. Man, asd16, glad to see you brought this thread back, I remember drooling over all the shit over the first few pages like 4-5 years ago, when dank was a rarity and I hadn't seen anything purp in the flesh, yet. lol, my how things have changed  :hippie:  Great pickups man, keep em' coming! 

jah!/ :bongin: