Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Chicagoland pickups

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by asd16, Jun 9, 2009.

1. how's that WW smoke? looks good, is it legit?

2. Sigh.. saying its medicine does not mean you can ask for weed/connect on grasscity.

Legality is an issue and doing this online would be sketch and pose risk on both parties of one being a cop or w.e

Anyway, Great buds man, awesome pics, lookin to see some more

3. Sigh....nvm :rolleyes:

4. THIS... be even more careful than you already are with weed in chicago if you have any kind of kush.. theres a new law that you could be arrested and charged with the same punishments of possessing (or selling) yayo/cocaine.. its fucked up but it not like its being discussed the law is in place..be safe everyone and smoke that kush lord. im at college and not in chicago so im good on this front.

5. Dude there is some mad purps going through the area

+rep

6. damn when the hell was cypress hill in the area?! thats some danky pick ups, wish i had connects like that

7. I went down to summerfest in Milwaukee. They are coming to Chicago in August for Lolla.

8. I would love a grape right now...

9. Nice, lovin those purps.

10. nice pickups. looks like some bud ive picked up here in the chicago land area.

11. some really dank kush

[​IMG]

12. Made my mouth water...

13. dank purp

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. represent chi town:D