Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Chicagoland pickups

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by asd16, Jun 9, 2009.

1. looks nice as fuck bro

good pick up

2. *Update*

Old pick up
    [​IMG]

New Shit

[​IMG]

Bears Colored Pipe
    [​IMG]

3. Those look great. I could never find stuff that good in Chicago. That pipe looks pretty sick man. I think the only way to watch football is high lol.

4. Ayyy good shit

5. nice to see that chicagoland has got sum nice bud. you in the city or out in the burbs?

6. *UPDATE*

Picked this up today, different person
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. OMG!!! I'm so pissed, my guy just told me today that I missed some purp, I'm sure this is what he was talking about. Fuck...+rep

8. dayum! be careful with them damn kush laws up thr kin. im comin up thr thsi winter.. gettin me them 10 dollas bags on da soufside ya dig. easy bra

9. chicago got some good eh? NICE:smoke:

10. nice purple nugs looks like it'll burn beautifully, lucky u. i havent seen purp like that in a while.

11. UPDATE

some kush
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. New shit

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. just got this in Chicago

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. nice buddss bruh. good looks with that honey comb slide too:hello:

15. sick buds man

repping chi town

16. How much was that slide? I'm looking for a similar one.

17. $25, if you want the location pm me