Chicagoland Outdoor

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by emagdnim13, Mar 14, 2006.

1. i'm planning an outdoor grow. i plan on buying 3 packs of nirvana from drchronic.com. just wondering if anyone had grown any nirvana strains outdoors, and how they performed. i really want to try white rhino and purple #1. any suggestions would be great.

2. No info on those particular strains, but I'm doing a grow this summer in the same general area. Where do you plan on growing? When do you plan on starting outside?

3. i plan on growing in a forest near my house. i'm ordering the seeds when i get my new credit card in the mail. as soon as i get them i will germ, and veg indoors for 2 or 3 weeks and they will hopefully be outside by early april. right around when veg begins in the chicagoland area. are you from chicago, or somewhere around chicago?

4. A little north of Chi-town...I am doing an outdoor grow this summer with Early Misty, from Nirvana. I plan on vegging indoors for a few weeks as well then putting outside when the nighttime temps are safe. Are you using pots or transplanting into the soil? I dont have good soil here so I am using 5 gallon grow bags so I can control soil quality, nutes, and that kinda stuff...I'm going for 10-16 oz. per plant, maybe I'll do a grow journal.

5. i'm in the sw suburbs of chicago. i'm growing big budxnl, early special, and a purple variety from nirvana that i can't put my finger on now. and i'm getting a free pack from drchronic for ordering three packs. so i'm not sure what the fourth will be. i was thinking california orange bud, or white rhino. we'll see. i'm growing indoors for 2-4 weeks, depending on weather, then they will be transplanted. i plan on growing around 40-50 plants, and probably ending up with 15-20 at the end of the season. i'm hoping for around 8 zips a plant, but i'll be happy with anything.