Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

chicago

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by DJ_DuBZ_4-2-0, Dec 29, 2008.

1. if ur from chicago or anywhere nearby. Is it me, or do we not have that good bud that others have. I mean, 99% of the time i smoke some special bud (to me, special bud is anything better than Dro), my guy says he gets it from out-of-state. Whats up with this?? If ur from Chicago, please tell me what kind of bud is usually available to you in ur area. im not even trying to buy, im just curious, worried that i got no good sources, LOL.

2. Living in northwestern Indiana, about a half hour away, I get pretty decent primo bud.

3. well the thing is I'm not concerned with the qualitiy of the bud. Believe me, i only cop that KILL. what i want to know is why from dealer to dealer mostly all i can get is just "that good dro". Once in a while i get some Kush or Sour Diesel but not much more than that. And reading these posts where everyones talking about all these exotic strains. It just puzzles me.

4. in chicago? go to the south side and get watever the fuck u want. but make sure it isnt laced

5. I'm from the suburbs, live in the city now. I get stuff from both the city and suburbs and am pretty happy with the stuff I get. Gotta keep looking for a better connection. It took me a while once I moved downtown.

6. i'm actually in champaign right now, like 2-3 hours south of chicago. i used to buy in chicago when i still lived up there. if you think you're selection is weak...COME DOWN HERE FOR A WEEK! haha.

it's usually just dro for me. sometimes i'll find a guy who gets some stuff that's fire like some kush from cali, sometimes they're name, sometimes i just don't know, but that's about it. and the prices...GOD, PRICES SUCK!

7. Dubz, you know why I'm laughing at you...

8. why?? lol

9. /thread

...and why'd you get off AIM.

10. ????? What ?????

11. Try getting good bud in Decatur man. you have to go through 4 different people and then slaughter a few lambs just to pay 60 an 8th. I've just stopped smoking when I come back from college.

12. Same.

Go to stony island, I have a couple good connects there.

13. go to the westside in the projects and say u want some kush. kush is very popular in chicago, especially in hood areas. im sure if you ask around , or see people smoking weed outside (seems like a lot in chicago) ask wheres the kill at... just be carefull

14. I moved from Chicago a month ago, but, while I was there I never had any problem getting kill. I only dealt with 1 person though and he ALWAYS had it..

15. I live in DuPage County the weed I get rips my face off, but I don't own a decent camera, it is never the location, it is and always will be "who you know".

16. Ya were I stay when not at college on the westside i got that kush..soometimes purp or sour diesel, but mostly kush

17. dude, i've NEVER seen purp or sour diesel. only thing i can regularly get is kush. i remember a couple weeks ago i got some juicyfruit, but that's it.

18. cmon lord we just got different connects. n ya charlie lord (sells 2nd most weed on westside/live 2 blocks from him) told me juicyfruit came thru while ago whle i was away at game few months ago(prally a year or 2) i think.

but ya lord purp n sour diesel be coming thru every month or 2.