Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Chicago Prices

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by uptonbeat, Apr 8, 2009.

1. Hey. I'm pretty new to smoking, only smoked con mis primos maybe five to ten times in the past year or so, and they've supplied the bud every time. I'm figure I'm going to make it a more regular habit, so I've been looking at prices on GC so I don't get ripped off once I find a dealer, but from what I can tell prices vary by region. So I'm just wondering what prices are around the North side for 1/8 mids, 1/8 dank, ounce mids, ounce dank. Any other weight/quality prices would also be appreciated (help me get more of a frame of reference). Thanks.

2. I'd say from personal experience it all depends on who you know.

Normally;
    8th of dro - 50$
    8th of drank - 60$ (65 is pushing it)

but those are normally my prices. But like i said it all depends. I myself am on the northside of the chi and that's how the prices are for me. If u can get better please leme know :wave: :smoke:

there are some crazy cats on here from chicago that get their hands on nothin but dank, sadly for me that isn't the case. =(

3. alright. according to one of my friends, there's a dealer who lives really close to me. When I find him, i'll use this info. thanks man.

4. I mean i wouldn't say to use the info, like i said you could be gettin better prices//deals.
    LMAO. Just keep it in mind tho.

If he's giving you ball park prices or anything sketchy then yeah, that's what keeping it in mind is about.

:wave:

5. hello fellow chicagoans :wave:

yeah, about $55-$60 for dro, $65 for dank. most chicago dealers have wayy too much middle-men involved, and they're all trying to make a small profit. try to cut some of these off if you can, and you can get bud for some pretty good prices

6. I've been trying to do so for sooo long.. Everyone wants to be gay about their dealers.

"Um they would only deal to me bro" or some dumb ass excuse.
    Wtf? They sellin weed, why would they choose only to deal to you if i myself can buy weight from them as well, which would put more money in their pockets..especially more than what you're buying....

7. Shit, thomasman, I get the same excuse all the time. Way different than when I lived in Denver and Atlanta... I don't quite get it... Really WTF?

8. Dro its about $50

Dank (name brand) $55-65

9. I'm on the north side of Chicago too and don't know how to find someone to buy from. I'm fairly new here and work in a corporate environment so I don't how to find any sellers. Any ideas?

10. Chill out that is how it is some times, Relax, your over thinking it about some thing you know nothing about.

11. same in milwaukee, theres ALWAYS a middle man.

12. I'm on the south side and I'd say they're about the same.

gram of dro=$15-20
    eighth of dro= $50-60

I've noticed that not many people use the word dro on here, except for guys in this thread. Is it a chicago term? Everyone around me says dro instead of beasters. hmmm

13. Same prices..

1/4th mids - $60
    1/8th dank (no name) - $60

And also everyone I know doesn't want to straight up give a hookup, they all want to middle man

14. As many said an eighth of some good heads or beasters should be around $45-60 an eigth. Personally my cap is at $60 but some dealers will push $65 and I choose not to buy from them. I get the headiest nugs for $50 but most of the time $60, and that's the most you should be paying.

Be careful though, many people will try to push some average beasters or heads for 55 or 60 so try to look out for that.

15. #15 independent1, May 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2009
    When I have found good mids, it's been 300/oz. Which is BS quite frankly.

16. FIND A CONNECTION!!!!

Last night I picked up 2 ounces for 320. Mids. Went through 1 set of hands aside from the grower.

FIND A CONNECTION!!!!