Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Chicago No Name

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by magnificent7, Jan 5, 2012.

1. Was only able to get one zip of this. Paid 320 and it smells and smokes real fruity. Definitely happy with it. Here are 2 different photos of the same buds shot under different lighting, then a shot of what's left in my jar. Enjoy

Attached Files:

2. Not a bad deal for Chi City at all... ive seen people pay 320/oz here in Montana as well... you would never catch me paying over 300/oz though... that's the max price i see in my city. I make trips to a grower to pick up oz+ bags... 225/oz all the way up to a $900/qp... that's where that sour apple came from haha. Such fire buds coming from the Big Sky :smoke:

3. Here's a bowl I just packed in my buddy's matrix

Attached Files:

4. [quote name='"Nadroj"']Not a bad deal for Chi City at all... ive seen people pay 320/oz here in Montana as well... you would never catch me paying over 300/oz though... that's the max price i see in my city. I make trips to a grower to pick up oz+ bags... 225/oz all the way up to a $900/qp... that's where that sour apple came from haha. Such fire buds coming from the Big Sky :smoke:[/quote]

Damn I can't wait to move out west soon, it's ridiculous to spend so much on a plant. How much do pounds go for around there nadroj?

5. Really depends on how well connected you are (growers, patients, pushers, etc.)... in Montana it's 2500-3500/lb. If i make trips to Washington, Oregon, or Colorado it's 2000-2400/lb or less... Montana buds are usually grade AAA... i gotta $150/oz in Washington that was no where near the quality that we get out here for $200-250/oz. Im sure it was just my luck :rolleyes: but the bud was still chronic.

People dont know that because Montana has such a smaller population (just cracked 1,000,000) we have the ability to set prices to whatever we please... people here are pretty generous.