Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Chicago land strains

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Antacids, Jun 17, 2007.

1. What would you say would be the quality and strains thats run through most of the South western area of Chicago land (Aurora, BollingBrook, Naperville.)

2. Dude, most of the Chicago (and Chicago Suburbs) grass is absolute garbage. I can't speak for everyone, but I know I have to use like 3-4 different guys in a rotation just to get some decent dank. Most of whats available (in my opinion) is bullshit mids and kief stripped beasters. But I hear medical mary jane is being propsed for Il, so my guess is on that happy day we Chicagoans can look forward to seeing a huge bump regarding quality of whats available AND the retail stuff will probably drop to resemble west coast sticker prices.:hello:

3. I live in Naperville, and I can at least vouge or defend that my area gets high highmids/some dank to low mids with in a fairly large amount of people. Meaning that 70% of the time you will find fair priced high mids. But a certain amount of shwagg goes through usually the younger crowd of smokers who get husseld it by the Bollingbrook bud. Theres one part of Bollingbrook that connects with the good side of Naperville, crappy mexi bud and over priced too comes from Bollinbrook. I'd also have to say that parts of Wheaten and Aurora that touch and touch with naperville, all see decent mids-dank, that supposedly come from chicago.

4. I've lived in naperville, wheaton, elgin and I can get dank buds at any of those places. I'm in elgin now and the people I pick up from sell some dank shit.. although it's not really "strain quality" it gets you high as fuck.

5. i live in des plaines and some of the shit around here is ok. i have gotten some from bomb shit from palatine / buffalo grove though

6. i live in the lockport/orland park area
    and we got some firrrrrrre
    but the last couple days kinda been droughted out
    always had a supply tho aint trippin

7. I'm in the south burbs, around downers grove/clarendon hills.

I've always got some pretty good stuff. Never below average dank.

Never get strains though, just dank.

8. I live in the Western Suburbs(Carol Stream) only thing I can pick up is really potent dank.

9. Hey guys, as a fellow Chicagoan, can any of you kind folks post up some pics of your Illinois dank? I'm just curious, (plus I love looking at pics of weed) what your smokey smoke looks like.

10. Awesome bud here in the northwest part of Chicago.

11. Nps I'd love to show you the variety of dank we get. But I'm like chronically challenged when using a camera. I'll see what I can get my hands on.

12. whats up guys, im in the north suburbs (gurnee) and I get really really good buds. I wither get it here local or i go to my gfs area (buffalo grove).:smoke:

13. No worries bro, honestly, shooting photos of weed can become addicting (for me at least) try and give it a shot sometime, you will probably really dig it, wanna be pro photographer (like me) or not.:)

14. I can't believe you guys can't find good weed, i couldn't find mids for a while i just got a guy, and my other guy is getting back from bonnaroo today and he's picking up a half pound of some bomb ass dank

15. while i live in the oak lawn/chicago ridge area and i can find good bud but its way overpriced but i cant find anything eltse. its like 20 for mids and 25-30 for dank............damn i need a new hookup. i found some mexican shwag once for 5 a gram.......it tasted like shit and didnt get me high just a headache lol

16. i get nothing but dank nugs and sumtimes i notice keif stripped beasters. i usually hav to go out of my way to buy mids so the dank here is fine, just expensive. i live by LaGrange

17. moslty diggity dank around me. uh strain wise, i normally smoke on chronic with no strain name. but every once in a while, my guy comes in from the city or i go to him and he hooks up diesal, cali mist, jack the ripper, NL, hemp star, sugar bear, and many crazy strands. i hope to pick up a half o of diesal in a week of so..... that shit smells up anything, even without being smoked i can tell if u r holding diesal or not, the shit is fantastic! ill get some snap shots of some good bud when i get it. i holdin regular chron right now, so there is no reason to waste a good picture

18. Here's a few pics of what I've been picking up lately.

No-Name 320/Ounce
    [​IMG]
    Cotton Candy 200/Half Ounce
    [​IMG]
    I have no blue on the rest, they were too long ago.
    [​IMG]
    I want to say this was 320/ounce but I'm not 100% on that.
    [​IMG]

19. Emagdnm13, that is some fucking CHOICE looking herb you got there. Wow. Thanks for posting up those awesome pics, its sort of cool to have something to compare to, (but your shit looks better)

Heres some similar dankage I posted recently
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. i live in the city and man, i rarely get some really good dank. most of the time i'll just pick up some okay beasters. but it's nothing special.