Chicago Blackhawks

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by ChiiDank, Apr 23, 2010.

1. lets go flyers!!!! Lets go flyers!!!! Lets go flyers!!!!

2. #102 gatorfan92192, Jun 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2010
    lovin it right now go B-HAWKS all the way hope this shit comes down to game 6 or 7 just for a great series ya diggggggg

3. from boston, love the bruins, but man i love the hawks too. a young quick team with lightning fast scoring ability. whats not to love. also pat kane is my dude, guys the man. im also obviously unhappy with the bruins absolute choke this year but with the blackhawks in the finals i at least have someone to actually root for

4. #104 Philly, Jun 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2010
    sorry to hear about that man........... ya know............. bout bein a bruins fan. sux huh? LOL you should be pullin for the eastern team dude. I look at it this way... Whenever my team gets beat I am ALWAYS routing for the team that beat my squad.... I want to be the team that lost to the CHAMPS... not the team that lost to the loosers. That just makes it worse. I mean lets say the canadiens sweep the flyers after the flyers beat boston.... Wouldnt you feel kinda shitty KNOWING in your heart that the bruins could have done better than gettin swept like the flyers. That is always the worse feeling. It is like when St Louis beat the Eagles in the NFC championship game and then St Louis got beat in the Super Bowl by the Patriots. Everyone knows the Eagles would have played such a better game than the Rams. It made me sick that we lost that game because the Eagles had a good shot at beating the YOUNG Patriots then. After that the Pats go on their run through the next couple years as being the best team in the AFC. If St Louis would have won then I could say Hey at least we lost to the "best" team in the league just like the year the Eagles did finally make it and lost to the Pats.... Just makes it go down better... Its easier to swallow. Loosing sucks but ya gotta be able to find ways to take it a lil easier! GO FLYERS!!

5. dude, bucs won the superbowl that year over oakland like 42-23. just guessing on that score but it was something like that

eagles could have beaten oakland and finally gotten revenge, but no, mcnabb had to throw it all away when victory was within just a few yards. o well, i got high hopes this year :cool:

6. one more to go!! lets fuck em up Hawks!!

7. I didnt say anything about the Bucs. I am talking about the year before the Bucs were even in the Super Bowl. It was the Rams and Patriots and the Rams lost. I just think the Eagles could have played a better game than them and I aint sayin they would have beat the Pats but it would have been better loosing to them then loosing to St louis.

8. #108 smokenjoke 617, Jun 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2010
    ya but my only problem with rooting for who beat my team is the fact that the flyers are a bunch of dirty bastards and always will be. i dislike their team so much it is absurd, before we even got knocked out they are just one of my least favorite teams.

haha didnt see you were actually from philly... no hard feelings man the phillies are good shit :)

9. Ill give ya Chris Pronger and Dan Carcillo as dirty but dirty goes to the penalty box so thats a plus if you think that way for your team. I dont think they are dirty at all. I mean its hockey... its all dirty. I dint see a whistle when Briere got slapped (intentionally) across his eye with a stick blade. Its hockey and they are all nasty. Phillies??? Right now they are flat!! Stinkin up the joint!! Cant score and leavin 15 runners on base every game!!

10. I can't stand pronger, he plays so dirty and barley ever gets called for anything he does, carcillo is a little bitch too IMO, I wouldn't mind having him on the hawks tho, really scary guy dude lmao

11. the dirtiest player on the flyers is scott hartnell. he is the biggest bitch in the entire league

12. Tonight, THE HAWKS WILL BE CHAMPS!!

13. FUCK.

YES.

i hope so...

14. Isn't the game tomorrow night though?

15. So true about Hartnell. I'd be rooting for the Flyers if their team wasn't made up of dirty players who are mostly bitches. I just have no respect for them.

16. #116 help slip frank, Jun 8, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2010
    really is that the vibe the flyers give out throughout the league? That they're a bunch of bitches? Or is this just coming from people that really don't know what they're talking about?

Hartnell led the league last year in minor penalties and most of them were BAD penalties to be taking. He's a pain in the ass but that's exactly what he's supposed to be. I don't see him as a "bitch" though.

Pronger gets away with a lot but that seems to be the case for ALL star players in ALL of professional sports (ie lebron james taking 6-steps and calling it a crab dribble and not a travel)

The Flyers were the second most penalized team in the NHL this last season with 1350 PIMs. So this shit is getting called, and if anything there have been retired refs who have come out through the years and said they kept an extra eye on the Flyers because of the Broad St. Bully status although its 20 some years removed.

If you really think the Flyers are any dirtier than any other team in hockey you either have never played the game, don't understand the game, or just have no idea what you're talking about in general.

Home team has dominated the series. There's a lot of good matchups. And yes the game is Wednesday.

17. Oh and if anyone disagrees that's cool, just please don't attempt to argue via verbal diarrhea like "ZOMG FLEYRZ BITCHES" Have something to it.

Its nice to see a historic team like the Blackhawks back on the map, because I remember 4 or 5 years ago their fan base was borderline non-existent. Now if we can only take the Panthers and move em to Canada.

18. Lifelong red wings fan here. I know we and chicago are suppota be huge rivals but I was really glad to see the blackhawks style on the sharks the same way they did to my wings.

Philly fans are the worst ever, so ive been rooting for the hawks. Solid team this year. Though I cant lie, I would laugh my ass off to see philly win the next 2 games and have hossa lose in 7 AGAIN. The press would murder him.

19. The way that Pronger has been stealing away game pucks for no reason other then to be a dick is pretty classless. Of course, no one really expects a ton more. Pronger has made it his life goal to be known as a shady guy like that. A ton of the Philly fans are wildly obnoxious and arrogant. Not just in the NHL, they are notorious for it in every sport. Throwing batteries at dallas, booing injured players, and it isn't just isolated incidents, its year after year.

I know not all philly fans fall under this blanket generalization im throwing out, but a large enough portion to justify some of the hatred towards the city and their professional teams. just my 2 cents

20. #120 Jihuji, Jun 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2010
    Carcillo, Pronger, Hartnell... the Flyers have too many players who are classless bitches. Sorry, but it's true. The Blackhawks have a much more creative and inspiring core. The Flyers just play dirty and hope they don't get called. I just have no respect for them.

AMEN. Philly fans are the worst fans in sports, no matter the sport. Having a reputation for throwing batteries, bottles, trash, (you name it) at the other team is pretty fucked up and pathetic. Of course not all Philly fans are this way, but a good majority don't have an ounce of class. Here's a small scale example:
    Stay classy Philly