Chicago Blackhawks

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by ChiiDank, Apr 23, 2010.

1. Oldskool sounds like a burned ex girlfriend.Curses r for old ladys and cub fans. hawks came out with fire last night & the rest of the nhl better watch out

2. Like I said I like the 'hawks. I wish they didn't have to deal with the Hossa curse :)

3. ..or he is just a fan of the previous cup winner.

4. i cant wait for the hawks to win the cup and im gona just rub it in to all of you lol :) I don't belive in curses.. He just wanted to win the cup, and got unlucky. He thought the wings had more potential to win then the pens.. I guess not but you cant blame him, he just wants to win.. Im pretty sure any of you would do the same.. (go to a team you think you have more of a chance of getting ur hands on the cup, even if it means your getting payed a little less.. NHL players dont care about money, its one of the the lowest paying sports, its all about winning)

5. You DO know I'm just messing with you in good fun right? :) The best team will win, and if it's the 'hawks (unlikely) I'll be the first to say good show!

(Let's go Pens)

6. im a hundo percent going to game 5 of the hawk vs. canucks series, im way to excited

7. :confused:

have fun bro hopefully they win tonight so you can see them take the series :)

8. Lol it's all good bro I know.. But what happened to your pens last night :p. Suckkkkaa

9. Here come the hawks the mighty blackhawks!!!! 2 games in Vancouver 2 hat tricks. & fuck those Canadians chanting "black dude sucks"

10. yeah dude big buffs the shit. fuck the Canadian fans doin that bogus shit.. But i still like canada lol.. chill country

11. What happened to your Blackhawk's tonight? ;)

12. Damn sucks for both of you guys were just gonna kick back and rest our players until you guys can hope to close out your series ;)

13. harsh bro :( lol its all good tho we just need one more game still :)

14. Dont worry im sure ill be talking to you next series :p go hawksss!

15. Definitely this is the first year I feel I have correctly picked the hockey playoffs. Aside from the BOS/PHI series I did not see that one coming they were depleted with injuries. I'm moving to Chicago this summer so if my sharks lose I probably won't disclose where I'm from to the people I meet hahah :D

16. lol fsho man, if u love hockey chicago is a great hockey town, come to playoff time it has a even better vibe.. Where are you moving to in chicago if you dont mind me askin?

17. I'm not actually going to be living in the city of Chicago but rather the suburbs west of Chicago. Somewhere like Naperville, Aurora, Oswego or Plainfield that area. I'll be going to Waubonsee most likely for school if you know the area.

18. i know where all of those all i live in the burbs to, but right out side of the city, smaller ones, but my dad works up in aurora.. Idk how easy it is to get your hands on dank out there.. you should consinder growing ;)

19. Haha I'm just gonna stop smoking to be honest. Unless I meet some cool people on here willing to smoke some real chronic and watch hockey/football with me. I'm not really into paying $40 max for an 1/8 for very good weed here let alone $55+ for shit weed over there. I know homies here that would prob. be willing to ship me a pack but for me I don't even think it would be worth the risk as I will only be in Illinois for about a year anyway.

20. I seee, well when you come more into the city the weed only gets better, prices do as well, but still nothing compared to canada or cali prices you know, and i love smokin kickin back n watchin some sports :)