Chicago Blackhawks

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by ChiiDank, Apr 23, 2010.

1. I think the Blackhawks are gonna win it all this year.

They're up 2-0 on Vancouver right now! Get em Hawks!

2. dew werk

3. I'm not sure this conversation even matters much. We all know the Pens are going to take the Cup again.

EDIT: and you 'hawks fans can blame Hossa. He quit and ran to Detroit because he didn't think he could get a cup with the Pens. Detroit lost. He's now cursed and any team that has him will be an almost-ran.

4. gasp!!! gtfo!!! the penguins can suck it :D

5. Don't hate just because my team is better :confused_2: ;)

Besides like I said, blame the Hossa Curse when you lose. Mark my words; the man will never win a Cup. Great player, lousy team mate.

6. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvOHbxBAEN8]YouTube - i like you, but you're crazy.[/ame]

7. Penguins benefit alot playing in the inferior Eastern Conference, who ever wins the West will likely win the Cup. Pittsburgh got lucky last year

8. lol penguins

9. how is hossa not a factor? He's one of the top point leaders in the post season for the blackhawks. Plus he has been playing more aggresive and hitting more then he has in the regular season. AND they play so tight on him causing more ice to open up for other players.. Why do they do this? Because he is a huge threat! I can't belive you said that.. His +\- is amazing..

10. He is a huge factor, because he is cursed :)

He left the Pens because he didn't believe in his own team. Took less money even with Detroit because he wanted a Cup, then lost. His karma is going to bite every team that takes him on board in the ass :D

11. Dude just stfu u obv don't know what your talking about.. Bad team mate? Everyone on the hawks loves the guy he single handly brings a difftent style to the game when he's out on his shift

12. Look at my last post, and try to stay civil. There is no need to tell someone to stfu just because you don't like what they have to say :)

I'd love to see the Pens vs. the Blackhawks, all kidding and such aside. It'll be a pleasure to see Hossa go down again :)

EDIT: Here, I'll save you the trouble. This is why he's a bad team mate:

13. Osg is right man, just look at his postseason stats compared to his regular season ones. This year he has 1 goal so far in the playoffs. The same thing happened last year when he was with the Wings, he was invisible for the playoffs, and of course we all remember what happened with the Pens. The dude is cursed, but he just signed an enormous contract so I doubt he cares all that much.

14. Oh I'm sure he cares because he took less money to go to Detroit than what Pittsburgh was offering him. He wanted that ring so he ditched his team. He's a scumbag :)

15. Yeah I think he cared initially, that's why he left the Pens, but then after such a wild turn of events he probably realized it would be best for him to take a long term contract and collect bank.

16. I almost feel bad for the Blackhawks. I always liked them out of the West teams. Too bad they have his curse to deal with now. They'll never win a cup while he's on their team.

17. Haha yeah don't get me wrong I like Kane and Toews, Kane did quite well in the olympics, but as a Wings fan I'll enjoy seeing Hossa lose in a Hawks uniform. He even claimed he wanted to sign a long term deal with Detroit at the end of last season...look how that turned out. I agree with your assessment, he's a loser in the purest sense of the word.

18. Shit enough talk about your guys playoff choke artist. Our playoff choke artists are on the 1st line yet we still are up 3-0 hahahaha and OSG we'll see you guys in the cup finals

19. Canucks will come back and smash 'em. :cool:

20. Your wrong, He has 2. One game winning goal.. And aton of assists..I just don't see why you all hate him lol.. Sorry to get angry guys lol I just love my blackhawks :)