Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

(Chicago) Bag of Purp

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by metalhead1, May 2, 2010.

1. I LOVE PURPS! :hello: +rep

2. looks like some purp ive grabbed in chicago before.
    good stuff man

3. how much weight is in the first pic.? just curious, looks like a half, but for all i know that bag goes down another 6 in. nice purps, blaze up:smoke:

4. Looks dank man, enjoyy! + repp!:smoke:

5. +Rep for being a fellow Chicagoan and Metalhead. glad to see your smokin the good stuff, I havent had purp since my last major pickup. :(

6. That's nice, :smoking:.

7. nice man shit looks good.smokin purp is like a present on christmas lol i got some purp shit im smokn on too

8. it was actually a quad pickup, tho it was short .5 or so. :(

9. Wish I was closer to CHI... makes my mouth water. Enjoy!

10. im starting to think i am the only smoker in chicago without this stuff...it's like trying to find waldo...

11. instead of looking for red and white, try and find that purp

12. i got a quarter of that on 420 im from chi to.. pretty decent purps.. seems to be alot of that floating around the city..

13. haha i think i have some of this same exact shit chicago seems to be flooded with purp lately, sounds good to me :) ... nice pics!