Chicago Area smoker

Discussion in 'General' started by WZRD1, Feb 8, 2013.

1. so im from 312 chicago which is on the south side in little village to be exact. I havent had decent bud in a long time. I mean Long time! The last time I copped a quarter ounce was like 1 year ago by Humboldt park but then my contact wouldn't pick up so I had to find another dealer and found one downtown by Michigan street while i was walking around smoking a reggi joint I was going to westwood college Loop campus at the time so I bumped into a lot of smokers and sellers.

Anyways the guy sold me some OG kush and it was pretty good but after that day the quality of his bud just got worse and the last time I reupped from him I got mostly shake which isn't bad cus I vaporize it or smoke bong bowls anyways but I just prefer breaking up big buds. So now that I am having some serious insomnia issues I can't find a fucking dealer and I haven't slept in 25 hours so im on edge hah.

I know I live in some ghetto neighborhood and I should be able to find dealers but these thugs only want to rip a stoner off and give you some weak shit. I use to buy from a local gang and they use to sell me $80 for an eighth and it was some nasty stuff. Idk if it was laced or just really moldy but the bud I use to buy from them made me feel like I was dying. And I am not exaggerating because I would smoke less than .3 grams in a bowl and I felt my brain was fucking imploding which isnt normal even for dank ass weed.

So long story short I am a drop out with sleeping issues that is now on a journey to find some kush for night night.