Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Chicago 847 dank

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ILpurp, Oct 30, 2011.

1. Picked this up yesterday dank as Fuck really skunky

ForumRunner_20111030_111523.png

2. looks super freaking delicious

3. looks like some flame

4. TIM!?????

No way, my buddy picked up an eighter from one of my guys yesterday, looks exactly like that... and I'm in the 847 tooo, WAS GOOD MAN!?

5. not unless time is mexican? lol

6. Where you from dude? I got some bomb ass edibles and a got some killer nug too =P

did you go to gbs? I just graduated last year, goin to oakton atm

7. I graduated in 01 bro old school but not from that school tho

8. What area you from? glenview?

9. Des plaines

10. Damn. That's pretty nice. I'm in the 630.

You can kind of see it in the pic. Theres purple at the top right corner following down. I just got this, supposedly Master OG Kush.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

CHICAGO DANK!

11. Can't see your pictures skyed, but yeah, chitown has some fire

12. one of my fav strains is skunk i have a bud pick of some skunk i picked up a while back if anyone whats to check it out.

13. very nice pick up rip a fat bowl for Chicago

14. did your friend pick it up in schaumburg/Hoffman estates by chance?
    cuz i picked up some bud looks exactly like this smells pretty skunky, and the guy who bought right before me bought an 8th of it lol.

15. Yeah skyed, that looks like some dankity dank dank!

tonster, nah man, I have 2 guys, one I go for zips + and 1 I go for everything under a zip. One I meet at old orchard, and one is a trip to chicago

16. reppin 847. shit looks like whats around on one side of town.

17. Well I'm from 773 and I live in Chicago and I could never find anything that looks like that since my old weed guy ran off wit my money . I mostly be in the humboldt park area but will travel for good so can anybody help a fellow smoker out a point me in the right direction