Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Chi-City smokers

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by success, Mar 11, 2012.

1. Anyone from around chicago or the burbs. how much do u guys pay for like a gram,1/8th, quad, half and a o. thanks guys. respect if ur out here.

2. Nothing, I grow.

(applies to all areas)

3. Quarters are 90 (but I think its up to 120), ounces are 320-360.

I live by Chicago, however, I go pick up in Madison. It's straight from the grower so the quality and prices are unbeatable for the 3 hour drive between cities.

4. i used to live downtown, got my bud from a dude in goldcoast who got his imported. prices were as follows, $90 Quarter, $50 8th, Ounces 350-400. Ive even seen ounces sold for $420!!! fucken redic. now im living in detroit and get 8ths of the same/ if not better quality 'dank' for $35 per 8th

5. yah im gunna try and get eights for 45 or 50. they sell g's out here for $20 wtf