Chewing tobacco

Discussion in 'General' started by Zeppelin_420, Oct 20, 2005.

1. I havent seen a thread on chewing tobacco so heres one. just wondering if any tokers enjoy having a chew after a smoke of some nice bud?

2. i love dippin..not after smoking...cotton mouth...no spit lol, but i dip all the time, even after smoking, although its not preferred

3. I've never done it, and never will, just looks disgusting.

4. whats the best flavour, ive heard Skoal Sour apple is the best?

i know its personal opinion but it seems flavoring tabacco can going really wrong and dont wanna try those flavours...

5. Grizzly Wintergreen baby. I dip during classes that I don't want to go out and smoke.

6. yeah apple shit is the best or peach, but dont last long, so i go with mint usually

7. Just about everything is better when you end with a chew

8. I got Cope snuff right now wow the tinyest pinch and your buzzing but skoal apple is the ultimate best in my opinion

9. apple and cherry skoal are good when you first start dipping, but they add a bunch of sugar to those and I can barely dip them anymore. Now I just usually stick with grizzly wintergreen. And yeah I dip after I smoke. Cotton mouth usually isn't too big of a problem.

10. tried it a couple times, accidently swallowed some and got sick as shit so i made myself puke. then i felt better.

11. Its not really my cup o' tea. All it did was get me mad light-headed.

You know what would be cool though? If you could dip some ground up bud.

" Canahagan Snuff "

12. Ick. Chewing isn't really a big thing here in NJ/DE...or the northeast for that matter. It's cool that ya don't have to worry about the smoke and all...but seeing all those pictures of mouth cancer just kinda turns you off to it. Ah,well, to each his own.

13. i used to last year every once and a while but then started smoking so much that i couldnt cause of cotton mouth, i tried a few weeks ago and it was disgusting and it hurt my lip bad so i just quit, i never did it much though, i was just working const. and had a freind that is like a farmer and he drove me and he chewed

14. ill chew abotu two bandits a week i like the mint ones lol

so im not to heavy into it but ill take a dip every now and then

15. Did the same shit myself. The buzz is pretty shitty it's like a drunken sort of thing and your gums hurt. That stuff is also a gauranteed ticket to mouth cancer.

Nasty ass taste but it's ok when you spit it out.

16. i think its dumb, cuz they cut it wiht fiberglass, so when you put it into your mouth it cuts your gums thats how the nicotine gets in there doesn't sound fun to me

17. dip and chew are two differant things.. Ive had alot of differant types of dip and like skoal spearmint pouches the best, as for chew ive only had redman and it really wasnt bad.. it had alot of flavor, rich tobacco flavor, not that nasty dip smell and it gave a decent buzz

18. I used to chew, but I got over it. The first time I tried it though, I was driving and seriously thought I was drunk. It was fun for a little bit