Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

chewing tobacco

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hippey420, Feb 29, 2012.

1. My boy gave me a Swedish kind of snus and i took it and puked so im driving home to change and im getting motion sickness rite now, do u think if i vape my motion sickness and puking fellilng will go away

2. Can't hurt to try.

3. dude dank definitely helps with nausea, your nausea doesnt necessarily go away completely but its a hell of a lot more manageable after smoking some really bomb herb

4. too much nicotine.

5. Nicotine overload. Happened to me in the summer from dippin after a night of boozing and finished off with smoking. Threw a dip in, layed down to watch TV, got the spins and threw up a minute later. And I dip everyday during the summer, and it still happened to me. Nicotine is a helluva drug.

6. Ya you got the overload, happens when I smoke to many poppers

7. snus is weak

8. nuthin better then packin a lip after a smoke sesh to reeeeeeally put u on your ass haha. best part is, you dont have to spit. classic cotton mouth

9. If you mean snus, it's not the same as chewing tobacco. Snus is very strong compared to cigarettes, and many first time users feel as you describe it. It's perfectly normal, and many people vomit as well... You can try to smoke, as cannabis does fix nausea...