Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Chewing Tabacco while smoking

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by hoppka47, Oct 16, 2012.

1. Does anyone here like to dip before or after smoking. I have had 3 experiences dipping while high. First was at the end of the high and it was a good burnout killer. Second was right after I blazed a spliff and it was probably one of the most euphoric high, last night I dipped 1 hr before smoking and it sucked. I got dizzy and kinda sick from the dip. Then was just tired when I smoked then of course felt great.:smoke: Too bad its harmful, addictive, and dirty!! but once in a while I see it being good.

2. Yea I like to dip sober enjoy the buzz more that way. If I put in a lip while blazing or drinking its always a big ole hammer and I always end up gettin sick or the spins. Yea I'm blazed dipin is the worst for cotton mouth.

3. I'm good, I like cigs after I smoke, but I can't do the dip; wayyy too much nicotine for me. I used to dip a lot in high school at my lunch table, but now every time I try i I end up feeling sick, I would imagine that would be enhanced while stoned, sometimes I can't even finish a whole cigarette because it's getting me too faded

4. i dip all the time (griz wintergreen pouches), and dipping stoned is a bitch, cotton mouth and dip is a hell of a mix

5. I dipped once, already smoked tobacco when I did. I felt almost nothing and never dipped again.

6. I'll put a lip in after i smoke, but its much more enjoyable when sober.
    cottonmouth and dip dont really mix.
    Also, i quit cigarettes and feel much better :D
    Savethelungsrotthegums

7. all you got to do is smoke some dip. maybe mix it with some ganja?

8. Dipping is just nasty imo

9. I love dipping but I usually try to sober up a little bit first if I just smoked a lot because my mouth is a little dry, thus making it hard to enjoy a nice lip.

10. I dip when i'm sober anyways but yes when i'm super blazed i love packing a huge lip of grizzly the burn feels so euphoric

11. Guess I'm the only one who enjoys dip when high. For the simple fact that i spit once or twice maybe lol. When I'm sober, I salivate so much. Constantly spitting. When I'm high, I rarely have to spit. LIke the experienced dippers do. Just black spit. When I'm sober its more normal spit and hardly any snuff spit.
    I dunno. Different strokes for different folks.

12. do you dip wintergreen or mint? I love grizzly wintergreen especially when i'm high and like you said there is hardly any spit and the burn on my lip is amazing, and especially when you pack a big enough lip to where it rubs on your upper lip as well. it just feels soooo good.

13. Fuck any tobacco product..  Shit is lame