Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Chewing stalks.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jake.stevens195, Mar 24, 2009.

1. Seeing as there is so much of it going to waste, is there any point chewing them? Is there much THC in there?

(Sorry if this has already been asked, I did search)

2. it wont do anyhtign

3. one of my friends had a bag of em he had left over.he gave me some to chew on,i at least think i got a small buzz,but it might of just been a placebo type of thing.its worth a try,wont hurt you.I do think it might give you a small buzz though

4. Cheers, just wondering really, no one has ever told me. close thread?

5. Chewing them won't get you high, but if you save a bunch of stems. Like an 1/8th or more along with some shake or whatever. You can make some QWISO. Quick wash iso hash.

You'll get like a gram or less of hash, but you're getting it from shit you'd normally throw away.

It isn't that great, but I got high and it was pretty cool knowing i'd normally just throw the stems out.

6. Or save all them up till u got a sufficient amount to put in a glass of vodka(which we all know what happens when THC comes in contact with alcohol..) then down that drink and be zooted!

7. Just clone them.

8. #8 falcon10911, Mar 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2009
    I do it while im breaking up bud after taking bong hits because it tastes better than smoke and its the next best thing if you dont have a drink on hand.
    Usually I save them when im smoking at home though. Make some nice QWISO

9. Damn, chewing on a whole stalk?
    Thats going to be painful, and time consuming
    how do you plan on fitting one of those into your mouth?

:laughing::rolleyes:

10. I would probably do the hash thing. chewing on the stalk will only make your jaw tired and sore.

11. I like chewing on the stems. Only the Big stems. they taste yummy and well they just taste yummy

12. They taste pretty good and I use them as toothpicks, but you won't get high.