Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Chewing gum while smoking?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by daviji, Dec 13, 2009.

1. Does it change it at all?

2. For me, it only changes the taste. However, I try not to chew gum WHILE TBH (taking bong hits) only because sometimes chewing gum can give you a really watery taste and I know the watery taste can somehow get to the tip of the mouth on the inside of the tube which is pretty gross. (that's like sharing a kiss or something... haha terrible example I know.) It all depends on your preferences though and others'.

3. When i chew gum n smoke it usually changes the gums flavor.

4. I was thinking about this today as I took my gum out to smoke a cigarette.

5. I would chew gum to help fight getting a dry mouth.

6. dont smoke and gew gum at the same time thats so bad for your teeth!

7. Yeah, the tar in the smoke attaches to the gum and it's really bad for your teeth.

8. i chew tobacco while smoking, but thats just me

9. it usually makes my gum taste gross. i spit it out before and then chew a new piece after smoking.

10. Somestimes I do sometimes I don't. I remember back in highschool people would be like it opens your tastebuds so you get tongue cancer! : D haha.

11. Chewing gum while hitting a bong is a disaster in the making. I do NOT want somebody's gum in my bong.

12. That sounds like a load of shit. Your inhaling smoke and tar anyway, so I doubt the little amount that MIGHT get stuck to the gum would matter anyway.