Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Chest tightness?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tayl0rves, Dec 3, 2018.

1. I feel some chest tightness after I smoke/vape this weed. I’m not sure if it’s psychological or if there’s something wrong with the weed. Does it look like there’s anything wrong with it based on the picture?

Attached Files:

2. Looks ok to me mate

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Is it more potent than your usual smoke? Have you ever had asthma?

• Like Like x 1
  4. It gets me high but I wouldn’t say it’s unusually potent. I’ve never had asthma but I had bronchitis a few months ago. I also felt like I had a tight chest when I made edibles out of it. Maybe it’s just psychological?

5. It’s very suspicious looking I’ll tell you that much. I see what could possibly be mildew spots which would cause the chest tightness. Another possibility is the amount of leaf on the nug as that can cause an unpleasant smoke to. Paranoia can really get the best of you when ur stoned so worrying about it’s not gonna do any good. Just find another med man or grow ur own.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  6. I don't know about it being psychological, I guess it's possible since asthma seems to have a psychological aspect. Since you also felt chest tightness with edibles then maybe it is psychological, I don't have any other explanation for that. I surely can't see anything wrong by looking at the picture though.

7. Alright, thanks for letting me know. I’m fine with smoking shitty weed but I don’t want weed that could actually harm me, so this seems like a no brainer