Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Chest Pain

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Iceman420, Oct 8, 2011.

1. So I smoked last night, and im an occasional smoker. I dont use Marijuana heavily. Any how, I came back from work and my chest started to feel heavy. Like every time I inhale(air) deeply, my chest aches, especially on my right breast area, and maybe on the side of the ribs a bit. And a bit of my upper throat, but less of that, and more in the right side of my chest.

So what can it be?

2. Flesh eating disease, say good bye to your family.

Kidding lol.. maybe you're sick, or inhaled too much harsh smoke. If it still hurts after a few days see a doctor.

3. happens to me too sometimes
    it sucks though i have it right now :(

4. Happens to me too. It never lasts though. I don't think you got anything to worry about

• Dehydration (drink water) soda dehydrates you because of sugar.
    • Try taking smaller hits, you don't need to be superman with iron lungs.
    • Don't swallow smoke, because it can cause problems in your stomach.
    • Also try popping an ibuprofen before toking or atleast a baby aspirin. (not all the time though).
    • Pop some vitamins preferably vitamin B complex (smoking reduces vitamin B, proven study, gotta google it up).
    • Try vaporizing (it's easier on your lungs and sinuses), virtually no congestion or lung pain.

5. I get the same thing but it's a real sharp pane in my right side of my chest

6. Just chill and take manageable hits. zDark pretty much hit the nail on the head.

If it gets too bad stop smoking. And after that if it still happens see a doctor