1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

chest pain

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by SmokeDog21, May 27, 2003.

1. does anybody here know the feeling of smoking a fuck load one night and waking up the following morning and your chest burns?? i wonder if its just me?
    -peace

2. no my friend, you are far from the only one.

just yesterday morning i woke up with a sore throat and clogged airway, i have like scrathy breathe.

I took 1.5 grams back last night in 3 tokes :D

3. i get chest pains all the time, the doctor said if i cut back on smoking it will help, wedd and cigarettes

4. Same here cali_toker

Toke

5. you know that shit you see collecting in your pipe.....well that same shit collects in your lungs!! and it can f--k you up. some times you gotta take a smoke break and eat a brownie instead. the other day I put a pattie of butter in the frying pan added a bud about the sixe of my thumb from the middle joint (ground up) to it and scramble two jumbo eggs. Dude, I was shit faced all day long !!!

6. I'm a light weed smoker, maybe been doing it a year, and I don't get any chest pains. Sometimes after smoking my lung will have this sharp pain but after awhile it goes away. I run in gym to sort of balance out my smoking and it seems to help. I don't cough at all.

7. I used to get those every now and again. Do u use a filter when you roll? I dunno maybe it's psycological but I swear that seems to help.

Switchin to a waterpipe for cooler smoke helped too. I'm thinkin of switchin to a Vapir when I get the dough.

8. i never got that from the herb.

got it from the nasty shit thats in hash and got it from excessive tobacco (fags & cigars).

9. I smoked a 1/4 mostly to myself yesterday. (first day of summer = party time) Anyways I woke up this morning and I ave been having trouble breathing with chest pains and clogged sinuses and I basically got sick from smoking I guess. Won't smoke that much in 1 day again anytime soon.

10. Never had a problem with chest pains. I sometimes cough a couple times when I get up and then I'm done.

And what kind of cigars do you like digit? Some of my friends and I have been really getting in to cigar smoking.

Grasscity Deals Near You