The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure :

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

chest pain

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by SmokeDog21, May 27, 2003.

1. does anybody here know the feeling of smoking a fuck load one night and waking up the following morning and your chest burns?? i wonder if its just me?
    -peace

2. no my friend, you are far from the only one.

just yesterday morning i woke up with a sore throat and clogged airway, i have like scrathy breathe.

I took 1.5 grams back last night in 3 tokes :D

3. i get chest pains all the time, the doctor said if i cut back on smoking it will help, wedd and cigarettes

4. Same here cali_toker

Toke

5. you know that shit you see collecting in your pipe.....well that same shit collects in your lungs!! and it can f--k you up. some times you gotta take a smoke break and eat a brownie instead. the other day I put a pattie of butter in the frying pan added a bud about the sixe of my thumb from the middle joint (ground up) to it and scramble two jumbo eggs. Dude, I was shit faced all day long !!!

6. I'm a light weed smoker, maybe been doing it a year, and I don't get any chest pains. Sometimes after smoking my lung will have this sharp pain but after awhile it goes away. I run in gym to sort of balance out my smoking and it seems to help. I don't cough at all.

7. I used to get those every now and again. Do u use a filter when you roll? I dunno maybe it's psycological but I swear that seems to help.

Switchin to a waterpipe for cooler smoke helped too. I'm thinkin of switchin to a Vapir when I get the dough.

8. i never got that from the herb.

got it from the nasty shit thats in hash and got it from excessive tobacco (fags & cigars).

9. I smoked a 1/4 mostly to myself yesterday. (first day of summer = party time) Anyways I woke up this morning and I ave been having trouble breathing with chest pains and clogged sinuses and I basically got sick from smoking I guess. Won't smoke that much in 1 day again anytime soon.

10. Never had a problem with chest pains. I sometimes cough a couple times when I get up and then I'm done.

And what kind of cigars do you like digit? Some of my friends and I have been really getting in to cigar smoking.

Grasscity Deals Near You