Chest pain?

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Tokenomics, Dec 19, 2012.

1. About 3 weeks back I landed a really wicked flu virus and spent a few days blowing my guts out. It also gave me a cough and an obscene amount of phlegm that I spit up for quite some time after the flu had subsided. I saw a doctor and was told that she didn't hear anything bacterial in my chest so I didn't worry about bronchitis/pneumonia. Everything has returned to normal since the illness, but I still can't smoke. Even 1 small toke off my bowl causes my lungs to feel like they'd just been set on fire and it sends me into a coughing frenzy. I've been smoking for years and never once have I gotten chest pain from smoking herb. My bud is my own medical stash that I grew, all organic and super dank, so I know it's not from that. Anyone have any ideas?

2. Safest bet is to ask your doctor, man. Just substitute weed for cigar or something while you tell her the story.

3. Chest pains are normally caused by tight back muscles pressing into the nerves going around the body to become pains in the rib, chest or heart areas.