Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Chest Pain/Can't Breathe After Hits

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Aesthetic, Mar 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey everyone, I've been smoking daily for a few years now. I buy around 2-3 grams every 2-3 days (usually a gram a day). As of lately (the last month or so) I have been getting really bad chest pain every time I hit my bong, as well as a feeling of not being able to breathe. This usually will last for about 30 seconds then it's all over and I'm fine. I was wondering if anyone had an explanation for these sudden problems? Thanks!

2. Hi Aesthetic, sorry you are experiencing these problems. It sounds like something you should discuss with your doctor. Members here cannot give you accurate advice. Please see a doctor.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.