Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cherry Pie

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by korn0307, May 17, 2013.

1. I got a half o of Cherry Pie last week. Here are some pictures! Let me know what you guys think! Im still a noob, but this stuff looks dank to me! Its pretty frosty and it has a ton of red/orange hairs. 

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I used to get O's of bubble hash made from this strain. Very strong stuff and a flavor to die for

3. To be honest, it didnt come from a dispensary so im not 100% sure if its Cherry Pie or something else. I did look up some reviews on the strain and it sounds and smokes like Cherry Pie. The flavor is great, and its the strongest bud i have smoked so far!

4. great looking nuggies man, I LOVE cherry pie..its my favorite strain to blaze and make oil out of

5. Does this stuff look like the Cherry Pie that you had?

6. Looks awesome man. Wish I could get pickups like that around here. :smoke:

7. Thats some dank, Nice pick up. Hows the flavor taste?

8. I have only tried vaping it. And to me all bud tastes similar when its vaped(green and piney/flowery) I rolled a joint and im gonna smoke it soon. Ill let you know how it tastes then. I smoked some green crack last week and im hoping it tastes as good as the green crack did. 

9. nah yours looks a lot better actually, I got some a while back that wasn't trimmed well and was still a bit wet. They were similar type of buds, short chunky nugs and so resinous.  

Just goes to show, though, it still made bomb ass oil (and smoked great too) after a few days drying.

10. I've got a quarter of this this morning. Looks exactly the same, good bud, tbh I'm not much on the flavor myself.

11. Damn Bro I think I can smell that from here.. Looks beautiful. Almost a shame it's been burnt now :p

12. Ya know, I'm not 100% sure on how i feel about the flavor. Some hits taste really good while others are horrible and bitter. When i vape it i get some cherry taste and then i smoked it it kinda had a baked goods taste(as odd as that sounds) but other than 2 or 3 good hits the rest is usually kind of bad!