Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

cherry pie

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ToKKin, Feb 2, 2013.

1. #1 ToKKin, Feb 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2013
    just got a pound of cherry pie. the shit is super sticky and they guy who sent it went gung ho on the packaging and triple vacuum sealed it which caused it to clump together into one giant nug. these are the only pics i have for now i just kinda snapped a couple before i went to work ill take more tomorrow. i also got an eighth of both headband and "the purps" both from a dispensary. hopefully sometime tomorrow ill also be getting 1 or 2 gram samples of master kush, OG kush, lemon skunk, purple rain, and super silver something i dont really remember what the last ones called. so ill definitely update it with more pictures of what i already have tomorrow at some point and hopefully again later if i get those samples in.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

*edit*
    ill also break up this huge mess and take some close ups of the cherry pie because i just realized that it looks like fucking shit in these pictures lol

::UPDATE::

ok so i managed to take some more pictures. the lighting was pretty poor so the picture quality is unfortunately sub par.

Cherry pie:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

the product definitely suffered a lot from the vacuum sealing but it is still very good. its sticky as all hell which probably partially contributed to it becoming a ball but it still smells and tastes amazing with a pretty strong high so i certainly cant complain.

"The Purps":

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

dude this shit is STRONG. i shit you not one bowl is more than enough to glue me to the couch. i just sat there for a solid 2-3 hours mindlessly staring at the tv. this shit smells outrageous and tastes just as good.

Headband:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

i could not get a half decent shot of these nugs for the life of me. idk why but i just couldnt. this is whats left of my eighth. this shits pretty dope as well. i thought the smell was a little strange. it kind of reminded me of latex. the buzz is pretty good. its an upbeat high so ive been smoking it before i drive to work which makes for a much better ride.

as for the other samples i havent gotten them yet so i am hoping to get them tomorrow or the next day.

2. Have enough weed? Lol.

3. how much was it?

4. 3200 bucks. not too bad of a price for my area. the two eighths i got were free and im paying like 60 bucks for all the small samples that are on the way still. also if im not mistaken i think im gonna be getting some edibles with the samples as well.

5. dam dude that price is way jacked here im portland i can get a pound of medical top shelf for 1200-1450

6. yeah the day i find prices like that ill probably have a stroke. i have to pay an up charge around every corner. they guy who buys and ships it up charges it, then so does the guy who receives it in the mail, then the one who drives an hour to deliver it. it probably costed the first guy 1500 and then by the time it got to me the number changed a tad bit

7. 3200 is just crazy.
    my 24% pre 98 bubba and tahoe cross goes for 2300 a pack to WA co-ops. and 28 on the street.
    If your paying 15 for a pack of top shelf, from a co-op, either your lying or they're lying.

8. theres no such thing as enough weed

9. well i have no idea what theyre paying. im just making a wild guess. but 3200 is the price i am stuck with. i could get it for 2400 if i wanted it shipped to my house but i dont so ill pay the extra 800 to not have the chance of the dea busting my door down. 32 isnt that bad considering most people in my area want between 35 and 38 and ive seen it as high as 4 grand

10. outdoor

11. #11 Stonefry, Feb 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2013
    you can play nerf football with that fukker

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbNWZr3IW0g[/ame]

12. Lol ya

13. +Rep breh

14. Hey man different prices for different areas.i pay 3200 a pound on the regular for colorado indoor.just recently got it down to 3 dropped off at my house.if i go get it though i can get the p for 2400.
    id OP is ont the east coast or midwest hes getting a solid price for some import.

15. *bump*

i updated the pictures. i still havent gotten the second part of my order yet.

16. Nobody over here would even consider letting a pound go for less than $3000. And good luck finding that price around here.

17. Looks like a dinosaur shit on your desk

18. smells like it too lol