Cheney's Death Squad

Discussion in 'Politics' started by aaronman, Mar 12, 2009.

1. Seymour Hersh describes 'executive assassination ring'

Wow.

2. That makes me sick to my stomach. But at the same time, I'm not sure it shocks me. I always despised Cheney and his attitude, and this is just another thing that confirms it for me.

That cock would have no problem doing away with checks and balances completely if it were up to him. Freedom fighter my ass.

3. http://www.socom.mil/

These guys?

There's an office of them in Norfolk 15min. from my house, with the Joint Forces Command (in Norfolk).

I'll let you know if I see Cheney...

4. #5 Sam_Spade, Mar 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2009
    Don't surprise me in the least.

C'mon people, read up your monarchies. The current oligarchy isn't much different.

That is, assuming the reliability of the information.

5. He has level 2 invisibility

6. I'd ask how many "hit points" he had but since I am so close to a branch office, I better not because they might think I am making "threats" and come after me.

Thank God Topglock.com has BAK (Big Awesome Knife) knives on sale.

Should I be happy that their budget is being cut? http://www.socom.mil/Docs/FY09_Budget_Highlights.pdf

7. In any rational society, they're either killed or put to good use.

I have no opinion here, unfortunately.

8. Does this surprise you? I've always assumed this was going on under all administrations.

9. Some societies have rather large surpluses. ;)

10. I agree with you. I'm sure this is still going on.

In the words of NWA, '...aint too much changed.'

11. #13 MountyBounty, Mar 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2009
    Don't worry George Bush has his death squad in Paraguay too... He has supposedly purchased a 99,000 acre farm in northern Paraquay and shorty after his troops arrived.

Lucky for him, His property borders Bolivia, which happens to be where a lot of Nazi's escaped to in order to hide from International Courts.
    http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/HL0610/S00308.htm

12. Isn't it funny how Nazis and Neocons always have death squads and escape plans to America...they are so crafty!

I'm just glad we don't have any Nazi or Neocon influence in the American Banking industry, aren't you?:D That would be really dangerous!

13. I don't think its a Nazi or Neocon concept, i believe it relates more to power and through out our countries history there have been similar "hit squads, assassination teams, etc.", in every administration. If it were not for technology this too would have probably never seen the light.

14. I'm sure Obama is going to have his escape route planned too, probably back to his homeland of Kenya

15. Right on, the relative safety of Africa!:D

Can we get them all to flee the country immediately? Would you be upset at this headline;
    "Entire US Government Quits, Saying, Thanks, But We Couldn't Steal Another Thing, Heads For Jungle Retreat!"

I'm betting that many people would not mind the ensuing vacuum of power.

Now imagine how Iraq must feel.

16. i was just going to post the thread on this. we are so f*cked. right under our noses. I wonder what else is in store for us that we dont know about yet..

Why is this not being covered by the elite news outlets?

17. CHENEY, can never die. Only the actors who play him.