Chemtrails

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Doadies, Nov 29, 2011.

1. Lol I guess it's like Joe Rogan says.. "there are no answers, only questions"

2. I didn't say that and I didn't troll him either. I just provided facts that he simply couldn't respond too. I tried rational debate and he failed to use logic, what more can I do to persuade him? He got banned as well for not being able to keep his shit together on the forum :rolleyes:

3. My mistake. :)

4. The one i posted? Nice man I hoped people would read it, I used to believe the chemtrails stuff, but most people only get one side, I always look at the debunkings of theories these days, also saved me writing haha. :D

5. This idea is so stupid, first of all who would benefit from a poisoned atmosphere? No one.

And besides which, they could drop toxic chemicals from planes all day for years and our air would still be perfectly safe.

6. Yep man thnks for posting

7. Picture this :

Long term Pavlovian experiment. American people will begin to associate being outdoors with a yet unknown affliction. American people will not want to go outdoors, as to avoid these effects.

It's genius really ; A nation dictated by television.

This has probably been elaborated a little better than I have attempted to. My reading and expressing skills could use a good sharpening.

Nevertheless, can't help but have a tiny shred of worry for my health when venturing into the outdoors. I'm supposed to feel safe when I step outside to smoke a cigarette.

8. I shoot up fluoride just for fun

9. flouride rots childrens teeth

10. Listen, all of you:

It doesn't matter whether you BELIEVE in chemtrails or not anymore, because .GOV has recently announced they will be spraying several parts of the country with pesticides to kill "West Nile Virus", which is just as deadly as too much barium and aluminum if not WORSE. They're doing this although there hasn't actually been a serious outbreak.

WTF?

11. [quote name='"brown-eyedblues"']Listen, all of you:

It doesn't matter whether you BELIEVE in chemtrails or not anymore, because .GOV has recently announced they will be spraying several parts of the country with pesticides to kill "West Nile Virus", which is just as deadly as too much barium and aluminum if not WORSE. They're doing this although there hasn't actually been a serious outbreak.

WTF?[/quote]

I do believe they want to prevent an outbreak like the last one.

12. Well believe what you will, but pesticides have been proven to make people more sick and only weaken our immune systems, and they kill the good nutrients we need in our soil and in our foods. Which is why so many people are so sick anyhow, because they're eating nutrition less junk. So let me ask you this, how are we supposed to fight off illness with weakened immune systems?

13. [quote name='"brown-eyedblues"']Well believe what you will, but pesticides have been proven to make people more sick and only weaken our immune systems, and they kill the good nutrients we need in our soil and in our foods. Which is why so many people are so sick anyhow, because they're eating nutrition less junk. So let me ask you this, how are we supposed to fight off illness with weakened immune systems?[/quote]

By eliminating the carriers of the virus?

14. I disagree with your logic here. I feel as though they skipped over a million other possible ways to fight one virus. So we're going to risk our entire food supply and public health overall just for one virus? Chemicals like that cause long-term medical problems which in turn cost more money, more time, and more problems with general public health. It's like fumigating your house with cyanide gas or something cuz you wanted to get rid of the flies.

15. They want us sick, it will help quell the uprising.
    Pharm Comp/ will rake in the Bucks Big Bucks

16. [quote name='"brown-eyedblues"']

I disagree with your logic here. I feel as though they skipped over a million other possible ways to fight one virus. So we're going to risk our entire food supply and public health overall just for one virus? Chemicals like that cause long-term medical problems which in turn cost more money, more time, and more problems with general public health. It's like fumigating your house with cyanide gas or something cuz you wanted to get rid of the flies.[/quote]

What steps would you suggest? Aside from killing the main source of the virus.

17. ^^I'm with this guy. This hinders the people more than it helps in the long run. The dangers of these chemicals are why the Organic Growing forum here is such a big deal! :) Especially for cancer patients and people with autoimmune diseases, etc. Many people like my boss and my mother for example are very very very allergic to most man-made chemicals. I'm coming from a place of concern because my mother happens to live in a place where they are spraying for west nile, which she is already currently very sick as it is.