Chemtrails

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Doadies, Nov 29, 2011.

1. Damn, I am the single worst person on the forums?

I find that pretty impressive, I will wear the badge with pride.

If I didn't already have such an awesome signature, I would make that quote my signature.

2. Do I get to have 2nd worst person on the forums? :hello:

3. Being the very worst person on the forums, I think I have the ability to knight people now.

I hereby dub thee, Sir imadamnlegend, second worst member on the entire forums. :cool:

4. Wooooooh, at least some positive things have come out of this thread :hello:

We're such badasses :cool:

5. Two worst motherfuckers on the forum right here!

We're even worse than all the trolls and underage kids, apparently! Trolls who post pictures of lynchings and flood the forum with goatse/tubgirl? Nuh uh, you ain't got shit on us badass motherfuckers.

We disagreed with chadddd... THERE'S NO COMING BACK FROM THAT, MAN.

Or, I mean, there might be. But I'd have to do some independent research to find out.

6. There might be, maybe we should go and Google some patent numbers to find out.

7. Legend and junk you guys are making my stomach hurt so bad from the laughter lol keeps its ups

8. #88 ToastyRoadie, Jun 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2012
    Nice trolling boys, yes, you have successfully trolled Chadddd!:wave: You self pro-claimed badasses you!:rolleyes:

No worries Chadddd, have patience, the ignorant are bad enough to communicate, the willfully ignorant even more so. ;)

Chadddd, we could post evidence all day, but I suppose they are waiting for links from Fox? Google Books? Not sure, really, as they haven't bothered to discuss what you've presented thus far and are just out to mock you, as you've already stated.:)

Just sayin'...:D

:smoke:

9. :confused::confused:What part?:rolleyes:

10. [quote name='"ToastyRoadie"']

:confused::confused:What part?:rolleyes:[/quote]

:fart::rolleyes::fart::rolleyes::fart::rolleyes::

See now

11. at this point, that's exactly how I picture it.

12. [​IMG]

13. i thought its just water vapor, i think this shit can be explained by simple chemistry and physics

14. Pick up a book called Legend, Lore, and Lies: A skeptic's Stance by Joseph Calabrese.

Its about all these conspiracies and such plus more. Chemtrails is one of the conspiracies tat is talked about.

15. Here in Sioux Falls, SD we are getting sprayed as I type. I'm taking time lapse photos for proof that the vapor (powder) is not vaporizing, but expanding continually. It is directly above my house and actually very low today. This is sickening...

16. Like imadamnlegend said, they're just Trolling you, don't let them get under your skin, dude.

17. I used to believe were chemtrails until I read that link someone posted on the first page of this thread completely and utterly debunking them.

Anyone who still thinks they are spraying us should go read the link a couple posts down the the OP.

And btw if you're worried about chemicals in the sky you probably stop eating all unhealthy foods, stop smoking cigs, and never touch alcohol or any other harmful drug or you're pretty much a hypocrite.

18. Chemtrail pun? ;)

19. Damn. I have no rebuttal considering the fact that the so-called "pure water" from the "What in the world are they spraying?" Youtube video was actually sludge. The soil in the water would raise the aluminum and PH levels, it makes total sense. I would have to change my stance and agree that chemtrails are debunked seeing as how the only hard evidence is no longer evidence at all.

I also accept the fact that there are some things we may never really know or understand. That there are some imperative truths we may never really hear.

So... I digress. I'm going to sit back... and hit this damn bowl.

:smoke:

20. My exact thought process lol