Chemtrails

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Doadies, Nov 29, 2011.

1. You act like doing any amount of research will automatically lead you to the conclusion that chemtrails are real.

This is not the case. There are just as many (and probably far more) sources giving good reasons why it's implausible, giving valid explanations for the things people attribute to chemtrails.

Acting like everyone just needs to "TRY SOME FUCKING INDEPENDENT RESEARCH" is downright arrogant and makes you sound like a person that cannot be reasoned with nor believed.

2. You sound like a person who will believe anything the government or mainstream media tells you.

I figure the fact that weed is illegal and they arrest 850,000 people a year for one of the most harmless drugs and most beneficial medicinal drug WOULD WAKE YOU THE FUCK UP THAT THE GOVERNMENT IS AGAINST US

https://www.facebook.com/pages/STOP-Spraying-Our-Skies-NOW/246897408657673

3. And you sound like a person who will believe anything that allows you to think the government is "evil".

I don't believe our government is perfect, I don't believe they always do things in our best interest, the government definitely has some serious problems.

But I don't think the government is comprised of evil super villains cackling away in their underground lair.

4. fallacy

and actually, they are. the bilderburg meeting in Virginia right now, and they are breaking Logan's law, which has never once been used.

5. ...elaborate?

6. Can I have some kool aid?

7. red herring, appeal to ridicule or straw man. your choice.

8. The part where I exaggerated about them being "evil"?

Alright... well, allow me to just rephrase and say that I don't believe the government is actually evil. Unless you're taking the term "evil" very lightly.

The government is pretty fucked up sometimes, sure. But I think saying the government is "evil" is a little over the top.

9. Guess I don't get kool aid...

I doubt things like this, it just seems like a way people blame some other thing for problems, fears and unfortunate things.

10. I notice you had not much to say about my point that doing "FUCKING INDEPENDENT RESEARCH" does not mean we will agree with you.

But, completely disregarding the actual argument for a moment... have you listened to yourself? Have you taken a step back and heard how you sound to other people?

Because the ways you go about arguing in this thread are not going to win anyone over. Calling people sheep and acting like the only reason they don't agree with you is because they've done no research?

You're laying down the kind of shit that isn't even attractive to flies.

Blade to blade here, ease up a bit and don't act like everyone is intellectually inferior to you and maybe someone will listen to what you have to say. I say that in the friendliest way possible.

/2 cents

11. annicus i want to you to drink this kool-aid

youtube.com/watch?v=J7EHSYr26zs&t=5m11s

12. you want my advice? dont accuse people of being crazy when somebody is trying to tell you something. be more open minded, and allow people to give you different point of views.

“Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it.”

very frustrating to talk to somebody who has bought into all the propaganda and thinks their government wouldnt dare try anything

If you would just do some research...for instance on the last page the guy posted tons of conspiracies....

theres more out there than just those...please look into it...

lastly, please dont turn what i just said around on me, because i know i am right and i am fighting for the truth.

13. When did I accuse you of being crazy?

That's good advice for anyone, you included.

I also never said that I buy into the propaganda and think my government "wouldn't dare try anything".
    I very clearly stated that I have issues with the government myself.

You're putting words in my mouth, it's not helping your case.

14. hurrrrrrrrrrr durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

"We're sheep for not believing YouTube videos about conspiracy theories?

You're just as much of a "sheep" as anyone else here. You just have a shiny tinfoil hat."

15. I don't see the word "crazy" anywhere in there. I don't think you're crazy.

...hurrrrr duuurrrrrr :rolleyes:

16. the conspiracy theorist label is very strong, everybody knows once you throw out that label, youve basically called the person crazy.

the tinfoil hat comment also implies a lot.

Also i wanted to talk about two other things.

"don't act like everyone is intellectually inferior to you"

i do not think your intellectually inferior to me. I just think youre wrong. Two very very very different things. If i thought you were inferior to me, i wouldnt be trying to encourage you to do independent things to be an independent thinker.

Also,
    "You act like doing any amount of research will automatically lead you to the conclusion that chemtrails are real."

Yes i very much believe this. research is how you learn and educate yourself.

17. Please i want to you watch something. Please. It was just released yesterday.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJ6FnaFEEu4]'The War You Don't See' John Pilger. - YouTube[/ame]

18. You keep using this word "independent". I don't think it means what you think it means. :hide:

What is one to do when a majority of the research they do leads to the conclusion that you are in fact the one who is wrong?

My point was that you act like anyone who disagrees with you just hasn't done any research, when in fact much of the available research doesn't even support your claims.

I think it's arrogant to assume that anyone who disagrees with you just hasn't researched the topic enough.

I don't even know why I'm bothering here... Truth be told, there's just not enough active threads right now. :laughing:

19. watch the video i posted...theres so much disinformation out there...'

i guess you believe in abovetheinfluence?

Come on man....wake up....theres so much disinformation...