Chemtrails?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by 420Tok3r, Apr 29, 2010.

1. #1 420Tok3r, Apr 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2010
    I took these pictures from my house. They blanket the whole sky alot of the time with these metals and chemicals theyre spraying.. Its called cloud seeding, they claim its geo enginering to reverse global warming by reflecting the sun.. Which is bullshit because we havent voted on it and are stuck breathing this shit everyday, Just look in the sky! Now that im growing outdoors again, i wonder what negative affects chemtrails (not contrails) has on the plants...?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Are you joking around or a ruh-tard?

3. No im not joking, It's cloud seeding.. im sorry your too ignorant to notice

4. how high are you?, i see those in the sky all the time, there condensation trails from the exhaust of jets

5. yeah i know what your talking about man. that whole "cancel out global warming" is such bullshit. idk what the fuck kind of chemicals they are spraying but it sucks. it wont affect your plants though

6. I hope this guy is joking.

7. I've never heard about this, but i doubt it will effect your plants at all. Because if it effects your plants, it will effect other plants, like trees and bushes and stuff.

Hopefully the government made sure that it wasn't harmful to plants before they started spraying.

8. Condensation trails last no longer than 15 sec and FOLLOW the plane, Im talking about CHEMtrails not CONtrails, Search chemtrails and research them... " Your seeing metal being sprayed into the air to deflect the sun, and whatever other reasons...

9. this is a cosperiacy theory, no way rooted in fact, there are much more harmfull things you are breathing that you cant see

10. no facts?, wrong. read the studies done on chemtrails. it is a fact that small particles (10micron) of aluminum oxide have been found deposited on the ground after chemtrails. Ofcourse it is still very difficult to directly link the two, but the evidence still exists. I have faith someday soon the truth will be exposed.

if you don't want to read any articles about chemtrails, and you live near places where there are CONtrails, try an experiment. By a couple buckets and fill the bottom of each with some distilled or pure water(also have a control bucket). leave them outside for a couple days under heavy contrail sitings. collect the water in some mason jars and send it to....

Columbia Analyticals(testing water content for 20 years). Make sure you have them tes for heavy metals especially.

Otherwise you can only read and wonder!

but you are right about others things in our air that are just as harmful.