chemtrails??

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by 3085, Sep 25, 2009.

1. Has anyone heard of this I was baked last night watching the history channel and it's like this stuff they shoot out of the back of a jet and it can cause like huge ass floods or they can make huge droughts and they said that hurricane katrina might have been like a terrorsit attack or something do you guys think this is true I just kind of believe it because it was on the history channel lol but this shits crazy

2. The History Channel should not be viewed as a legitimate information source. It's profits, not accuracy, that keeps them running.

I don't even watch that network anymore because all they talk about now is Nostradamus and Doomsday.

3. same here I barely watch it anymore because everytime I turn it on it's something about the world ending or something stupid like that

4. They never said anything about any of that. You were way too baked to understand that episode.

Watch it again, sober, and post your questions.

5. well im not gonna because its prolly boring as fuck sober but they did say some of that stuff I wasn't that fucked up

6. haha, well all those networks get ass raped by the coporate right wing. If they are preaching something absurd like that, chances are it is not true. What you have to realize is almost all of news and media is speculation and not exact fact.

7. yea Ive been learning that reading all this stuff today about microchips and new world order and stuff but on that show it said by the year 2020 the army will be able to use the weather as a weapon

8. I hope humanity can transcend by then.

9. so yeah like pretty much all the comments on this vid are saying its bs but still its crazy if it was true

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3gKa0z7rjM]YouTube - History Channel Documentary Validates Chemtrails and Weather Warfare Airs July25 4pm[/ame]

10. I always get pissed off when I watch anything on History. It's always exploring something, telling about all these things that could be true about it. And then in the last five minutes, they just say, "But none of that's true. It's kinda possible, but not really." All that watching for nothing. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

11. yea I just watxched something on there a few days ago and they said that same thign at the end I was like wtf this whole time there showing experts and stuff showing whats prolly gonna hapoeen then at the end they just say but most likely this will never happen wtf lol

12. Don't forget the Nazis! History Channel seems to love them.