Chemtrails finally proven by whistleblower?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Earth Ling, Jan 23, 2014.

1. \tChemtrails finally proven by whistleblower?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gC1epPqqziE

In this video Luke Rudkowski talks to U.S air force whistleblower Kristen Meghan about her conclusions and observations regarding the U.S military connection with chemtrails. The issue of chemtrails has been widely debated among many circles and is regarded in popular culture as a "conspiracy theory". But with whistleblowers like Kristen Meghan coming forward can it really be regarded a conspiracy theory anymore?

2. #2 Boats And Hoes, Jan 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2014
  3. My issue with whistle blowers is that they have the excuse always that their ideas are only being rejected by whatever government agency because they don't want it exposed. Which makes sense.

But if someone wanted to stir up noise, it's very easy to say whatever they want with that excuse in mind. Where can one filter out the false whistle blowers from the truth?

My issue with Chemtrail theories is that it's utter bullshit that doesn't even make logical sense in application or purpose.

4. #4 El Duderino, Jan 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2014
    pay attention in 8th grade science class and condensation trails will be explained... i could probably do it now......

what happens when you exhale outside when its really cold?
    steambreath.

whats the temperature like at 40,000 feet?
    cold as fuck!

what does jet exhaust feel like?
    Fucking super hot!

holy shit. Jet Steambreath.

the more humid or dry you area of the country(globe) the longer or shorter the trails will hang in the air.

i live in a pretty rural area and i see crop dusters all the time in the summer. that stuff makes my ears bleed.

edit: of all the conspiracy theories ive heard of over the past 15 years, "chemtrails" is one i have NOT seen on the History Channel.

5. Man I don't know where some of you live but where I'm from there is always little planes where the sun is going to set and rise making chemtrails all day long. I could go out there anytime and make a video of 4-5 mini planes in the sky making giant Xs. I have no clue what they are doing but if you notice the clouds don't even look natural any more. And for some reason we have really weird colored clouds now. I read somewhere that it has something to do with protecting people from the sun. Who knows though. But there are def making trails. Unless they are just training. Idk why they would do that where the sun is though.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Geoengineering and human experimentation with nanotechnologyWonder why CA has its biggest drought right now? Why, they are spraying Barium, Aluminum, and Strontium to further the agenda of Monsanto and other corps. Monsanto has released drought proof seeds and forcing farmers to not save their heirloom seeds to use theirs. The heavy metals ejected by these sprayers can be visible for hours, but not contrails. I've seen jets fly across the sky in the same area leaving a contrail lasting only 10-20 minutes, since its mostly hydrogen and water vapor. The chemtrails stay in the sky for hours and hours, usually drawing moisture from the sky and cloud-seeding.The answer is everywhere, and yet if you only look for scientific reports, you'll fall short. There are people coming up with new diseases and shortly after a chemtrail, people experienced nausea and headaches, to which they have not experienced before.These chemtrails were predicted by the Hopi prophecy: that near the days of the Great Purification, there shall be cobwebs laid over the sky. These are chemtrails with polymers. Believe what you want, or what the elite wants you to. Many of us respond with denial, and shut out any possibilities. Its like thinking no ones out to get us...And yet Bush, Rockefeller and Kissinger publicly said they want a New World Order, in which the population will be reduced to only 500 million. Research nanotechnology and chemtrails. M3ssenger

7. The biggest reason to me that it doesn't make any sense is that the people who are supposedly bombing us with chemtrails breathe the same air as the rest of us. The president breathes the same air as everyone else in D.C. So why the fuck would he be dowsing himself with toxic chemicals?

8. [quote name="travilanche" post="19392732" timestamp="1390502099"]The biggest reason to me that it doesn't make any sense is that the people who are supposedly bombing us with chemtrails breathe the same air as the rest of us. The president breathes the same air as everyone else in D.C. So why the fuck would he be dowsing himself with toxic chemicals?[/quote]Obama is a reptilian. They aren't effected by chemicals that humans are. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. I was playing guitar back in Winston Salem and I would see a new plane pass the exact same spot, leaving a chemtrail, every 10-20 minutes or so.

10. [quote name="greenterror" post="19392888" timestamp="1390503990"]I was playing guitar back in Winston Salem and I would see a new plane pass the exact same spot, leaving a chemtrail, every 10-20 minutes or so.[/quote]Possibly you were right under a flight path. Most aircrafts follow a set path to avoid air collisions. Besides smaller personal aircrafts that is.I don't know how I feel about chemtrails. I don't believe it, but part of me wouldn't be surprised.

And it looks like i wasnt the only Not paying attention in science class. Do you know the difference between a con trail and a chem trail?

You need conspiracy theoris to be validated by television shows to make them true?
    [​IMG]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZFNJplylns
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiJ_R8JVpi4

12. Well if the discovery chanell said it it must be true! After all...the same group of networks that brings us toddlers and tiaras and here comes honey boo boo would never make shit up just for ratings.....right!?

13. Damn reptilian Muslims.

TV overdose?

Twas Ever Thus!

14. They're real. I can see some outside my window right now..smdh 
    They literally are everywhere and wherever they are you almost never
    see big full fluffy clouds. Just hazy mist.

15. Why should they not exist where there isn't big fluffy clouds?

Contrails are definitely real. Jet engines produce water vapor as a byproduct of the engine. Doesn't matter if there is cloud coverage there or not, the jet engine will still release water vapor.

16. Well you injest dangerous chemicals literally all the time. Maybe they are constantly dusting us with deadly chem trails, but its not much worse than what they put in your food and water. All the fumes produced by chemical plants and also fucking cars. Literally we as humans are choking ourselves out, but hey unless you convince every human on the planet to stop pollution then you won't get anywhere by exposing said government plots. You act like they will stop even if you did expose it. They would just act like they did then continue with thier plans. I feel like in the near future the only way to get things through to the goverment will be violence which sucks, but its from lack of people caring. We needed to show the government whos in charge awhile ago but no one did. Now we are paying for it. So don't be surprised if they dump chemicals on you. It is the US government

17. Vapor trails are rigorously explained by atmospheric physics. Take off the tin hats.

18. Shhh don't bring up peer reviewed science man. It's the evil gobermentz doing. They rule science and the world because of wanting to poison their taxpayers who pay them. World control. Illuminati

19. #20 HipsterDoofus, Feb 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2014
    It's Dihydrogen Monoxide (DHMO), man. They're going to kill us all:
    \n
    • also called "hydroxyl acid", the substance is the major component of acid rain.
    • contributes to the "greenhouse effect".
    • may cause severe burns.
    • is fatal if inhaled.
    • contributes to the erosion of our natural landscape.
    • accelerates corrosion and rusting of many metals.
    • may cause electrical failures and decreased effectiveness of automobile brakes.
    • has been found in excised tumors of terminal cancer patients.
    Despite the danger, dihydrogen monoxide is often used:
    • as an industrial solvent and coolant.
    • in nuclear power plants.
    • in the production of Styrofoam.
    • as a fire retardant.
    • in many forms of cruel animal research.
    • in the distribution of pesticides. Even after washing, product remains contaminated by this chemical.
    • as an additive in certain "junk-foods" and other food products.