Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.
  1. If I’m using CBD and rick Simpson oil should I refuse chemo and radiation?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Uh no. Marijuana is best used to help during chemo. Do not rely solely on cannabis to cure cancer. Yes there are weird situations where cannabis users tumor will just disappear but this also happens to non cannabis users. Limonene has been said to reduce cancer cells as well.

I would strongly advise chemo as well.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Also this is an extremely important medical decision. So that being said......

WE ARE NOT DOCTORS ON THIS FORUM!!!!

Ask your primary doctor not use. I would say yes to use CBD and thc oil in conjunction with chemotherapy.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. If you do decide to go the chemo direction, look into the benefits of fasting before chemo. Fasting allows your body to go into healing mode anyway, but on top of that it helps a lot with the nausea/sickness post chemo.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thanks

• Like Like x 1
  6. @Buddybert
    Only you can answer this one. It's your life we are talking about here not ours. I know from my own triple rounds of medical issues and surgeries knowledge is your best defense. Learn all you personally can about what all affects you so you can make better informed decisions.
    People on both sides of the fence your currently setting on. Some say use both others say avoid the chemo-radiation and double up on the cannabis oil.
    We really can't advise you as every cancer and person reacts differently to both the disease and the cure.

Unfortunately all to often by the time people seek Cannabis therapy they are very advanced and it's not really a fair test of the plants abilities. In my own case helping supply RSO to two cancer patients they had both been sent home to die and told by the medical industry we can't do anything more for you. We extended one woman 9 months and the other 2.5 years when both had been given the 30 days make your funeral arrangement speech.
    Granny Storm Crows list is a good place to start.
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
  7. I would use everything at my disposal- RSO, chemo and radiation. Good luck.

8. I have been working with people who have cancer for three years by showing them how do dose and helping them relax through the new experience of cannabis oil (RSO). I have had very positive results. I suggest cannabis oil before chemo for one month and see how your body responds. You will feel in about two weeks time if it's responding but continue the entire month. If it is, go for another month. See what your tumor markers are looking like. If they are going down, keep going with the cannabis. Most cancers don't grow that fast and it's way more gentle than anything you could treat yourself with. Folks that have received chemo must take double the amount of cannabis oil to undo the effects of the chemo. Don't let the doctors pressure you. I have my own cannabis healing story I will share with you if you private message me.

9. Thanks for the response, they removed the tumor near my left ear but they’re recommending chemo and radiation , so If I stick to the CBD/rick Simpson I'm not sure how I will know if it’s responding because the tumor is gone

10. But I’m definitely sticking with the CBD/rc oil but I’m worried about the chemo and radiation because of the bad stories I’m hearing

11. What? Ask the doctors that aren't even taught about cannabis or the endocannabinoid system? I think you got this whole social media thing wrong. This is where people who HAVE GONE THROUGH THIS or treated people who have, come to talk and learn. We are trying to get away from the f******g doctors. Remember, doctors are Pharmacologists. They don't study raw plant. That's why we only get pills from them.

We come here to learn what people who have risked their lives to heal themselves. And not only that, they experimented on themselves until they got it right. Now we finally know how to dose thanks to folks like Rick Simpson and others who have worked to get this right. Some call it folk medicine. It's passed on from folk to folk. And it goes WAY back earlier than western medicine. So, yes, we are NOT doctors on this forum but we are people who care for eachother who are finally getting the help we need. Doctors hands are tied up with the fed thing so you won't get much from them until that changes.

If anyone has cancer or other serious ailments, look up Cannabis Health Radio. They just had to shut because not enough donors but there are stories after stories of people healing themselves and after listening to them, you will see a pattern of what seems to work when it comes to cannabis oil. It's not that difficult. Hold off on any chemo until you try a month of cannabis. Most cancers don't move that fast. Hold off until you get your first tumor marker results. If they are good, keep going with it another month. Some will find that their tumors are gone before 60 gram dosage. Some will have to take more. Some won't respond to it at all but MOST DO. Figure out how to grow your own or know the grower so you are getting the clean, grown with love cannabis and hopefully under the sun and not a grow room. But that's okay too if that's all you can get. Turn it in to oil or have a willing friend do it for you. It's NOT THAT HARD. But take note of the warnings and be safe.

Western medicine is failing us and most of us know that by now. Just look at our opioid epidemic. I don't fully blame the doctors. I blame the distributors and of course the pharmaceutical companies for lying to the doctors by telling them they were not very addicting. Now look at the mess we're in.

• Like Like x 1