Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

chemdawg

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by devilzlettuce, Mar 22, 2011.

1. picked up an 1/8th of chendawg for $50 the other day it is pretty dank I filled up a bowl on my bub and I was only able to smoke half of it it got me higher than a giraffes asshole
    chemdawg.jpg

2. $50 an 8th is like standard for top grade. I'd say you did good if it's legitimate chemdawg, there is different cuts of it floating around.

3. Niceeee-I'd definitely smoke it.

4. I'm guessing that it's legit because it came from a dispensary but you never know but I do know that it smells a-ma-za-zing

5. looks like the dawg, characteristic dark spot things are there! the color is correct as well. enjoy

6. Yep that looks like some chemdawg, nice man

7. that weed looks weird. im not familiar with the strain...
    ...but uh...cool jar!!

8. HA! no but really, dank nugs :smoke:

9. ive had outdoor chemdawg before (pretty good shit). This stuff looks a lot better haha... :smoke: i really don't understand why some cali folks spend more than $50 on an eighth... you're just wasting your money. 50 is my max price for eighths :cool: (medical dankage as well)

10. Why's it look weird lol

11. it depends on your source, your looking to pay $55 to $60 an 8th (at a dispensary) for some top grade names. Your paying for indoor strains. indoor grows cost more money because of setup, and the time taking care of plants and if your using a hydro setup you have to do a proper flush etc. It's not easy for everyone to grow indoors or even outdoors, However outdoor growing is much easier but unfortunatly alot of thieves are stealing outdoor plants that aren't heavily guarded by pitbulls. Unless you have a shotgun and stay mostly at home guarding your outdoor pot plants then yeah.

I do find it ridiculous to pay top dollar like $50 to $60 for an 8th of top grade named strains. Local growers do have prop 215 so they are allowed to grow just like me. I don't grow because of my living conditions, can't grow outdoors because thieves and it's too open. I can't grow indoors not enough room, plus no experience. Even though by law I can have pot plants growing. I did manage to find cheap 8ths but it's usually of outdoor variety but doesn't mean it isn't decent medical. It's not top of the line but it's decent. Most of the cheap 8ths are either poorly trimmed, or lack taste but still gets you medicated. :smoke:

And I manage to snag a cheap quart o of a sativa dominant hybrid for less then $50.

12. very nice, dispensaries/collectives/private caregivers here usually have staple prices for all their buds. For example my brothers caregiver does 35/eighth (10/g) for the best of the best... SHE does have $8/g buds (probably 30/eighth). And 50/q is great... i hope to pay that price for my dank some day ;) (once i obtain my card)

13. I did manage to snag some $55 an 8th bud which is a version of OG Kush but it's the Tahoe Cut, I have yet to sample it, I'm saving it for later on tonight hopefully I'll be able to post a vape/smoke report on it. For now I'm just enjoying some of the cheap jamaican bud I like the high, it's a good day time high with some pain relief effects.

14. dude where are you located thats a pretty good plug.. 35 for an eighth of top shelf stuff

15. Montana bruh, and where i live in MT (Billings) is sort of the more expensive side of the state, (if you dont have good connects like me you will be paying 45-50/eighth).

I know a guy on here from Bozeman that pays 25/eighth, 50/q, 100/half, 200/o... only an hours drive away from me :cool: He's growing some blue dream right now... it's in the indoor grow journals section. Can't wait to see his harvest... definitely making a quick trip out there once it's finished. :smoke:

16. god dude thats like a super plug lol.. and it blue dream.. i fucking love that strain. hearing that makes me wish i could take a trip up there to get a hook up lol here in cali i pay like 40 bucks for a 4 gram 1/8th of blue dream.. home grown shit too but shit 25 an eighth sounds amazing lol but if that was the case id just go for the half o lol

17. Im drooling,
    I smoked chemdawg once. One hit, i couldn't feel my face. It was fantastic.

18. i hear you there man, i used to pay $50/eighth but i never bought that much (poor bitch) so i usually resorted for 25/1.8. It suck't since this shit was 7.0-8.5/10 bud, nothing too amazing. It was always hairy and just straight chronic. :smoke: Ever since last fall (when i gotta medical hook) i can't stop getting good ass dank... always dank ass budz :cool:

19. well im gonna make sure to hit you up if i ever find my self high n dry in mt man lol

20. for sure brotha, that's how it works in the city. :hello:
    Im getting my card sometime this year if all goes well:smoke: