Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Chemdawg

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ILpurp, Mar 26, 2013.

1. 100 a QUAd from a good friend in Evanston..more pics to come

ForumRunner_20130325_235409.png

2. Chemdeezy forsheezy

3. i absolutely love that gasoline smell off of chemdawg

4. I fucking love chemdawg, I just finished up a half of it. It took me forever to get through it, just one bowl would send me out into space for 5 fucking hours

5. Chemdawg has got to be one of the most potent strains I've had. Wowza.

6. Haven't actually smoked it yet.. I'm still working on previous pick up I have some Bruce banner that I'm still working on

7. Bruce Banner is supposedly great.

8. Nothin but rock solid buds awesome smell and amazing tasting smoke. 3 hits of my spoon and I'm good

9. gotta love chem strains! looks nice man!

10. NEW PIC.. just pull this nug out the bag. It looks so much better in person smell wild just super pungent stench

ForumRunner_20130327_174014.png

11. One hitter

12. Still got some just rolled a joint of this delicious chemdawg

ForumRunner_20130411_205633.png

ForumRunner_20130411_205652.png

13. 100 a quad is a lot :(

14. Bud looks great man but I don't know you use that grinder...

90-110 is normal for the area, he's in the midwest

15. I've wanted to try chem ever since I saw Dave Warden and his friend go mad on it with giggles lol, it's a shame I live in a backwards country.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJtAngnJb5k]CHEM DAWG !!! The WEED Report Episode #19 - YouTube[/ame]

16. Exactly Chicagoland price aren't the best but its great smoke so it is what it is