Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Recipe Chemdawg Caramels!

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Bert56, Aug 25, 2020.

1. E925E265-8D85-4754-A37C-08AD56B49F96.jpeg So I made some chocolate covered apple cider caramels- so good! Here’s the link to the recipe: https://livingsweetmoments.com/chocolate-covered-apple-cider-caramels/ I replaced half the butter with infused butter. Each piece of candy was 5 mg THC. Intentionally low doses so you could enjoy more without having a bad experience.
    The infused butter was made by decarbing a gram of Chemdawg live sugar and adding to a cup of melted Kerrygold Irish butter.
    I’m starting to learn more about how different strains yield a different type of high/experience. Chemdawg is Sativa dominant. I love the fact that there’s no couch lock. It’s great for day trippin.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Forgot to mention the live sugar was 80.4% THC (804 mg)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Love the caramels. I made my last cookies 2.5- 3 mg. They were for some cancer patients who don't use cannabis. In my experience asking someone to eat just a bit, or 1/4 cookie doesn't usually work well. With the low dose they probably won't get high by accident.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Exactly! You can always eat more but you can’t uneat is what you’ve already eaten. I have cancer patients too. One is terminal. I started researching strain experience just for him. I wanted to have something for him to enjoy during the day and something else that’s good for knocking your ass out for a good night’s sleep.

• Winner Winner x 1