Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Chemdawg breeder plus stoner legends and myths

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Capnfalconpunch, Apr 13, 2014.

1. It's cool how our century old stoner culture already has it's legendary figures and legends (jack Herer, chemdawg breeder, Marc emery, g13 story, etc) my question is did Chemdawg breed sour d? And what other legends do you know of?

2. Sorry for off tppic but whats the g13 story?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. In the hippie era the government supposedly bred the ultimate strain over 13 generations, G13

4. Woww lol so what does that mean then? They bred 13 straind or something and ended up with a strain called g13?

6. Cool story!

I want some g13 now. Oh and why did they do it?

7. chemdog wasn't really "bred".. it was a bag seed.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=60048

8. G13 is a myth. It is like bigfoot. You here about it,you see a dozen different versions yet there is never a true g13.. it is what most people call a strain that has no name..

9. lol in my earlier years of picking up I remember my guy telling me the strain I just bought was g13, not sure if it was, too long ago to remember how the high was