Chemdawg and Sour Diesel 4x4 tent

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by LEDmicro, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Just did a first feeding of flower nutes

Attached Files:

2. She is a beast man.

3. Lights off flash pic

Attached Files:

4. Nice level screen Blake.

5. ^^ He aint lyin'

6. Next time add another in there and flower a little sooner. Aint no sense in wasting the light or space.
    I flower at around 12--16 inches and by the time I cut, my 5x5x6.5 tent is full and my light won't go any higher.
    Hydro is faster but it's still the same principal.
    Order you a couple of Barney Farms Liberty Haze beans. You won't be disappointed I swear it. This shit I'm cuttin' now is dangerious for the casual smoker. BF's LH, and it's the fastest finisher I've ever grown.

That strain definitely sounds good, I won't be doing indoor again for awhile, but i am doing greenhouse this summer. I am putting it up this week, its 7x7 and i forgot the hight. . Even though its late in the season i am thinking of ordering some.

Thanks, I am having some defiencys right now, but i am getting some sensi cal tomorrow. 

9. update pics. The confidential cheese was a lot more developed at this age in flower, but chemdawg i have read is anywhere from 9 to 10 weeks, to 10 to 12 weeks depending on which one you have.

Attached Files:

10. I wish people were interested in my grow like the first one haha

• Like Like x 1
  11. Well you don't need anymore help, hell you are growing better than most of us now.
    Very nice screen, I can tell you got shit loads of time and tender loving care in it.

12. Subbed bro Im intrested in seeing how that sceen yeilds for u . Also what happened to that sour diesel

sent from cloud 9

13. mm that stems a thing of beauty mate :smoke:

14. Aw yeeeeaaa, she is looking good dude. 
     I'm interrested in your grow, just havent been able to get on in the last 2.5 weeks. 
     Some times you just got to get out and promote your journal in a few other threads. Drop a few lines and see who ya bring in. 

15. WOW. Any awesome updates?

16. Very nice scrog , will be looking forward to them donkey kong nugs  :bongin:

17. Advanced Nutrients = SHIT

18. I'm gonna try Xnutrients after I finish this grow I'm on now.

19. I got in a car accident that damaged my spine and I am now paralyzed from the waist down. I might be done with growing my own meds after this, because the medical bills are going to be to much for me.

20. Damn bro, that sucks to hear! I hope the best for your recovery. Maybe you can find a "helper" for growing your meds.