Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

chemd f2s/lsd

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by dagobaker, May 8, 2011.

1. Rez chemdog ibl taken to the f2 status (best mom crossed with all 7 males)
    started 12/12 march 27th from seed............
    75% females ......very uniform looking colas.........some darker green than others
    i pic of the lsd......(lemon sour dough.....2 weeks behind)
    sorry for the semi out of focus camera........its being a BITCH (and taken in dark doenst help)

Attached Files:

2. giggity fucking goo

extra legit once again :)

3. thankx
    im finally feeling the yield will b there.............
    running colas forming............im guessing june 1st harvest........they will continue to get fatter for 3 more weeks

4. i live in ohio let me get summa dat :) ha. forreall though....

5. ne ohio here............trying to grow dank with yield

6. It saddens me to think that all of this awesome looking dank is less than 2hrs from me :( lol

7. howd they get that burnt?

8. fan is a bit too powerful.........and too crampt to move further away........
    and im pushing them nute wise

9. The Chemdawg Family > any other weed

10. eh well that sure will help u learn her upper limits. looks like itll be a nice pull

11. Those look great

12. im not a perfect grower either.....just cause the leaves arent perfect dont mean im not growing at the tops of my skill level :)

13. Where in Ohio are you, stark county?

I'm in the Steubenville area myself

14. 440 here, looks lovely

15. Dank as always dago great job! I ran chemd couldn't get the buds to to dense together was very airy =/