Chem Dawg ?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by azcactus, Feb 22, 2014.

1. #1 azcactus, Feb 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2014
    I am getting a 2, maybe 3 plant grow started soon and have Chem Dawg along with some other photoperiod seeds. I have never smoked anything called chem dawg. If you have had personal exp. with it tell me what you think/thought about it. I do understand it's stinky during flowering.

* I know Dinafem White Widow will be one of the plants for sure. I may do 2 WW and 1 Chem Dawg. My stash jar is almost dry.

2. #2 nomad881, Feb 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2014
    I've had some good chem, it's called chem cause it's supposed to only reach it's true potential with heavy nutrients. I've also had chem dawg done organic, grower called it dawg shit. It was better than it's chem brother. Also had some white dawg from the same grower who crossed his chem with a white widow. Probably some of the best smoke I've seen come out of his room.
    And yeah it stinks. Think diesel. But stronger. And different. If that makes sense
    knives heated dull red
    release sweet smoky nectar
    I am lifted high

3. I smoked a good bit of chemdawg a couple years ago. That's all me and my buddies smoked until it ran out. Some of the best smoke to enter my lungs. I really enjoyed it but It will knock you down and leave you ready for bedtime if you overdo it. Good luck with your grow!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Thanks for the info. I only go organic. I use FoxFarm products during veg and flower and use bat and sea bird guano too. No man made fertilizers for this small time farmer. I'll do some more research. I may just end up going with 3 WW in 3 gallon smart pot grow sacks.

5. I found lots of info thru google. I liked this info (copy/paste):  1. Chemdawg (or Chem Dog) is the rumored combination of OG Kush and Sour Diesel, which instantly makes it a crowd favorite among cannabis connoisseurs. This hybrid is one of our favorites. Known to be very cerebral and relaxing.

2. There are legendary marijuana strains, and then there is Chemdawg.  So many notable strains have been bred from this prolific source of genetics that Chemdawg might very well deserve its own strain guide.  Here are just a few of the well known strains born out of Chemdawg:  OG Kush, Original Diesel, Giesel, Sour Diesel, Alien Dog, Tres Dawg, Stardawg, Dawg's Waltz, Auto Oil, BlueChem, Dali, California Wildfire, and Cold Creek Kush.  All that, and we haven't even talked about all the Sour, Kush, Purps, Skunk, and Jack strains, which can be traced back in at least some part to Chemdawg.

6. I've smoked chemdawg a couples time from the local dispensary. Nice taste and smoke but its a more clear headed high (Not a fan). 7.5/10

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. chem dawg is damn good, just got a half oz of it

8. well the votes are in…..2 WW and 1 Chem Dawg will be my new venture.

thought you were dry for 2 weeks?

10. #10 weedude5, Feb 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2014
    i may have exaggerated the just got part

EDIT: plus i never said that i was dry, i said my dealers were dry, the chem was from a random dude i met online