chem burn, heat stress,mites...

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by cns17, Feb 27, 2011.

1. I know...this was my first medical grow with just two plants :(

I had mites and used and bomb, bomb didn't work so I used a 3 in 1 spray and with in 24 hours leafs and buds turnd brown/funky yellow and started to die off in some areas. The buds were nice long white hairs over an inch and full but now are burned down and look orange. The mites are gone but that is now the least of my problems.

I waited another 24 hours to see if it would spread. I took a look today and it's taking over both plants. The leafs are folding up like a book along with the burn marks and color. My soil is good on a ph level but I gave the plants water before I bombed so the soil is still too wet.

I'm not sure if I should just pull the plug and start over?

Should I let them flower still and risk mold ect?

Should I do a flush right now to clean what I can save off the plants?

I have been reading a tone but the bottom line is I have chem from a bomb on them and chem from a spray on them. I still have fert in the roots and plant so I can't pull them and save what I can because I would have medical posion :mad:

Also, around 3-4 weeks untill flowering is finished.

Any and all help would be great!!

2. Neeever use a spray directly on the plants during flowering. The risks are too high for the plant.

I'm not sure about pulling the plug and scraping it though, plants do survive and it will yield something.

Your call on that one man, but I'd ride through

3. Thanks for the reply. I was told it was " safe " to use but I'm sure the guy at the store just wanted a sale. I just didn't want mold/mites to continue for a month.

The mold/mites are gone now BUT I'm left with two plants in 48 hours that have burned up very bad. I worry if I let them go they will just burn up more OR the parts that are burned and about died will be a breeding ground for mold and fungi.

Any more info would be welcome. This is a poor situation as anyone could imagine.